-Painting-

—Akaza pov—

After talking with that "Koyuki bitch" I went to have breakfast, finally I was starving. While I was eating, a certain person named Douma was doing something.

A: "What are you doing?"

D: "Setting up to paint!"

A: "You paint?"

D: "I do, and now that I have a beautiful model with me I will paint a beautiful painting!"

A: "Exactly where's the beautiful model that you are talking about huh?"

D: "It's you silly"

A: "M-me?! Since when am I a beautiful model?"

D: "You've always been, love"

I was blushing, Douma was giving me a bright and big smile, not a fake one a real one, that made me feel relaxed that after a few seconds I smiled back.

D: "Fuck you are too cute when you smile"

I looked back at Douma, he was standing like a dumbass nose bleeding.

A: "Douma! are you ok?!"

D: "Oh yea sorry, no need to worry, it's already done"

A: "yea yea, don't do it again!"

D: "Were you worried about me?~"

A: "Oh shut up"

D: *laughs*

After I finished my breakfast Douma asked me to pose on the sofa, he gave me some bouquet of roses and sunflowers. Then he started painting, After some minutes he gently asked If I could smile, I loved so much how he asked me that I smiled instantly. After 1 hour he was done with the sketch, we took a break, we drank some water and ate some fruit then he went to give more details to the sketch he made before while I was watching some TV.

I loved posing for him, it made me feel loved and admired, it felt like I was important for someone I really care about

D: "Love?"

A: "Yes?"

D: "I am done doing the drawing you can go if you are bored, I just need to paint now"

A: "Oh no It's ok I love posing, It could help you with the shading, right?"

D: "Thank you honey!"

—Douma pov—

I gave him a bright smile! I was so happy that he wanted to help even if posing is probably hard and boring, he is probably in pain too, I feel bad

D: "Are you sure you aren't in pain?"

A: "I am sure don't worry"

With that answer I continued painting, some red, pink, blue, yellow, mixing that mixing those, and after some time your paint is done!

I finished after? mhh let me see what time is it.. WOAH I painted for 3 hours?! I feel so bad for Akaza-dono! I hope his pain is worth something-

A: "DOUMA IT IS BEAUTIFUL, HOW?!"

D: "Uh uhm, thank you love, eheh I am just good?"

A: "GOOD?! JUST GOOD?! YOU ARE PROFESSIONAL"

D: "Thank you honey!"

My mind went blank for few seconds that I found myself in a hug with Akaza-dono

D: "Do you mind if I kiss you?"

A: "A fast one"

I kissed him with just the lips, nothing more, a soft kind and lovely kiss that lasted for five seconds.

A: "Where are you going to put the painting?"

D: "In my room"

A: "ook, why don't you firm that?"

D: "If I firm that I want your firm too"

A: "uhm oook"

D: "Yay"

We signed that painting with our firms. Then I went to search for a hammer and a tack, after some minutes I found them, then I went to my room to pin it to the wall.
After I came back I found a tired Akaza-dono asleep on the couch taking a nap.

I slightly laughed, then I picked up akaza-dono bridal style trying to not wake him up and took him in my room for placing him on my bed, but when I was leaving a still sleeping akaza-dono took my hand and didn't let go so I was forced to stay in the bed with him.
I hugged him making him face my chest, I patted a LOT his soft pink hair and sometimes I gave him some soft and kind kisses on his head or forehead, while akaza-dono was sleeping he continued calling my name, I wonder what he's dreaming about.

—Akaza's dream—

D: "You are just a freak who's rude to people, I would never love you, stay away from me gay freak, why are you like this?! WHY CAN'T YOU BE NORMAL?!"

A: "LOVE I AM SORRY FORGIVE ME PLEASE!"

D: "Shut up! Don't call me with that name, YOU ARE A STRANGER FOR ME NOW!"

A: "Honey don't leave me! you said you would love me forever..."

Akaza was crying his heart was losing every word douma said a beat.

Douma then was burning, and dying

—Douma pov—

A: "DOUMA! NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME"

D: "Love?! I am here calm down"

Akaza-dono hugged me I hugged him back, I could hear him crying in my chest.

D: "Honey I will never leave you"

A: "I had a nightmare, sorry"

D: "don't say sorry It happens, may I know what happened in the nightmare?"

A: "you called me a gay freak who's rude to people, that I wasn't normal and-"

D: "I wouldn't dare. I love you, with all my heart, I would die for someone like you, you are mine and I wanna be yours, I will love you forever, you aren't rude and I love you just the way you are, if you were different I would never love you, I love you because it is you, and nobody else"

A: "Thank you, I feel better"

I kiss akaza-dono's forehead, I love him, I would never dare to say something like that, and if someone does, I will be a killer in prison and that person a corpse.

D: "Do you want some tea to calm down?"

A: "yes, thanks"

D: "I'll prepare that, wait here"

I go to the kitchen and prepare the tea, for me a black tea, for my love a green tea, I know he likes that, after I am done I pick up two cups, one pink and one red, I put my tea in the red cup and Akaza-dono's one in the pink one. I went in the room with a bright smile.

D: "Here!"

A: "You remembered"

D: "about what"

A: "The tea, that I like green tea"

D: "Oh yea well it's nothing! Always for my love"

We drank the tea while watching some TV in my room, I was hugging akaza-dono all the time.
Then my phone rang, who could it be?

END >:)

Words: 1036

Finally I posted at the right time, omg I am so tired, my fingers hurt :,)

Bye gays~