"Whatever." Soyeon muttered and they continued to eat in some awkward silence.

After school, like usual, Ryujin and her friends went to the basketball court. Even tho they don't have an upcoming match, and won't for a while, they still go cause it's fun and they all love basketball. A lot.

They get changed, Ryujin was the first out as she waited for the others, getting a basketball and bounced it up and down, throwing it through the hoop a couple times.

Suddenly she heard a clap. She looked round and she wasn't surprised, so see a smirking Yeji by the door. Clapping slowly.

"What do you want now?" Ryu hissed as she bounced the ball up and down one more time.

"What, am I not aloud to visit my bestie?" Yeji said, as a joke.

Ryujin growled.

"Shut up Hwang, I'd never ever be friends with you." Ryujin said as she continued to throw the ball through the hoop. Feeling Yeji's stare on her.

"Wow. That hurt." Yeji said after a while.

"As if." Ryujin said as she caught the ball with one hand, after it bounced against the hoop. Which never happens, unless something or someone was distracting her.

"Can you just fucking go already." Ryujin snapped, hoping her friends would hurry up changing and come out.

She suddenly regretted what she said. She saw the look on her face, and she felt bad. And she never ever felt bad, all the times she said horrible things to Yeji, she's never felt bad and she's never seen Yeji react this way. She usually would argue back. But no, they just stared at each other in silence.

"Okay." Yeji hummed and then smiled "I'll go. I don't wanna watch your stupid basketball anyway, bye Shin." She winked before she left.

Ryujin groaned loudly but just continued to practice, before her friends came out one by one and they finally started to practice.

After practice, everyone got changed, tidied up the gym, and walked home all together. All separating one by one. Since Ryujin's house was a bit further down, everyone had left already, and she was now walking alone. Breathing in the fresh air, and hearing all the birds tweeting.

She soon arrived home, walking inside and shutting the door behind her before she quickly went upstairs, immediately shutting herself in her room. Kicking her shoes off and throwing her bag near her desk, she jumped on her bed and just scrolled through her phone all day.

Not caring about anything at the moment.

When Yeji arrived home, she immediately went up to her brothers room and banged on the door loudly.

"What?" She heard her brother hiss on the other side of the door.

"Open up!" She shouted.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"To ask a question." She said back.

"Okay, the door is open come in and hurry up with your lame ass question." Hyunjin, her annoying ass brother, said on the other side of the door.

She rolled her eyes and immediately opened the door, barging in.

Hyunjin was at his desk, just playing video games on his computer, playing some violent gun games, violently clicking against the mouse and key board.

"You know the thing next week? The trip?" Yeji asked.

"Yeah." Hyunjin said, not looking away from his computer.