Help me? Is he insane!?

''Just follow me.''

At that moment, my body wasn't thinking straight. I just looked at him, but got no chance to say anything, as he started quickly walking beside the wall. So I fixed my scarf, as I always did in the times of stress, and followed. We quickly walked down the road beside the 'house-apartment'. The road eventually started to ascend, until we reached the roof.

''Climb up.''

''What?''

But he gave me no time to explain. His hands landed on my waist, lifting me on the roof. There were some blankets and armchairs up there, as the roof had the perfect view on the stars. Levi slowly walked to one of the armchairs and collapsed down, smirking.

''Come on, kiddo,'' he teased me to move closer. As I sat down next to him, he made a tch noise, saying: ''don't think, I'm doing you a favour. It's just you're new here and I happen to know the perfect place to hide between this parties.''

''Whatever,'' I mumbled, ''thanks anyways.''

He chuckled, looking up at the dark sky, covered by little glowing lights. The view up here was truly amazing, I thought watching shooting stars, as the noise from the party kept going. Only a matter of time and maybe just maybe the police will get here because of some noise complaint.

 But right now I had other troubles, like being stuck up here... with this guy. This annoying midget, who has a bigger ego, than a thousand Jeans. But every time I thought about that tall brown-haired guy, my heart started racing from regret and anger towards him.

Just, why?  

Without realising, my eyes checked the raven next to me, seeing only a half of his face in the dark. His eyes shined grey as his hair continued into the dark. His face was sharp and beautifully shaped, but he looked completely relaxed in his armchair. His lips suddenly curved as I just realised, he caught me looking at him.

I hid my face into the soft fabric of the red scarf, as my cheeks flushed like Jeans. I was quite embarrassed, so I stayed quiet for a while until he started the conversation.

''So what's your story, brat,'' he sighed.

Is he for real?

''Why do you care so much, honestly,'' I snapped towards him, but still kept my eyes on the sky.

''Oh, I'm sorry kiddo, but you can show some respect. I just dislike silence.''

I guess that makes one of us.

I cursed, slowly leaning into my armchair, as I put my hands behind my head.

''Well, I don't know. My life story is not that charming and I like to be a closed book.''

I could feel his sharp look on me, as he moved his body closer.

''But as I can see, you're not doing a great job.''

''Oh, to hell with you and your shitty comments!''

''Damn, kiddo, mind your language a little,'' he laughed silently, amused at my angry reaction.

Am I really that cold right now?

''Besides, relax a little, I was just saying,'' he said, as he would knew what I was thinking. I slowly turned to him, only to find his grey eyes still piercing through me.

Oh, I guess this is a staring competition?

I didn't move my eyes of him, but neither did he. We still heard people screaming from the house, but none wanted to give up, show weakness. I sharpened my look, as tears began filling my eyes, but he stayed completely focused. His lips were a long line, his cheeks pale, raven hair floated in the wind.