part 10

Three weeks later

. point of view

It has been 3 weeks since me and EJ started to date but ever since I started dating him I noticed hoodie been acting different I know is he keeps growling at EJ and I'm starting to get worried.

Phoenix: Hey EJ have you noticed hoodie been acting different

Ej: what are you talking about yeah so he been acting different. He's just angry.

Phoenix: angry about what?

Ej: he's angry about me asking you out before him.

Phoenix: wait wait wait wait he likes me as in a romantic away. That would explain all the flowers he gave me.

Ej: yeah he like you it was so obvious. wait did you say flowers

Phoenix: yeah before you asked me out and EJ no need for you to get jealous I only see him as a brother figure.

Ej: who said I would get jealous besides he's too shy for you anyways.

Phoenix: what do you mean by that I'm too confident.

Ej: yes you are confident but no I didn't mean like that I was not insulting kill I think your confidence is wonderful.

Phoenix: good I would had to punch you.

Ej: yeah yeah yeah I love you too now come on we have a date to go on.

Phoenix: fine you win and also I love you( giving him a kiss on the cheek)

Hoodie's point of view

As I watch my sweet little Phoenix walk away with idiot of A boyfriend. EJ have to take the one person I love. Don't worry my sweet little Phoenix soon you will be mine and nobody elses forever and ever and ever and we can happily ever after. I have to make sure my plan take action tonight. I told myself

Lauren's point of view

After Phoenix and EJ left I went to get ready for my date with Jeff. I wonder what He has planned for tonight. I thought to myself while I was getting dressed. Then suddenly I got the feeling someone was watching me then I slugged it off and walked out of mine and phoenix's room. I walk down the stairs to see Jeff was waiting for me then he grabbed my hand and then we outside to get our date started.

Lyida's point of view

I set there in my beloved closet watching her get dressed for her date with her boyfriend. why can't I be with her so much better than that jerk she does seem happy with him no she can't be happy with him I'm the only one that can make her happy do not worry my beloved tonight's the night I take you from that idiot of a boyfriend you have.

Later that night

Third person

Phoenix,Ej, Lauren, and jeff alived home their dates when they arrived home Phoenix and Lauren went inside the house to go to bed when they reach their room they noticed two envelopes and was written on the envelopes were their names. When they were going to pick up the envelope they heard a crash downstairs when they heard the boyfriends yelling at somebody they quickly ran down the stairs when they go down to the living room they saw their boyfriends arguing with two other people.

EJ's point of view

When we got home from our dates Phoenix and Lauren said goodnight to me and Jeff. After they went up the stairs me and Jeff decide to watch some TV in the living room when we entered I saw hoodie running at me with a knife lucky I moved out of the way then I started to yell at him.