part 6

(F/m) stands for favorite movie.and (s/f/m) stands for second favorite movie.

3 weeks later

After 3 weeks of working for slendy Phoenix&Lauren got to know everyone better and everyone got know them better too.everyone become really good friends over these three weeks they spent together.Phoenix started to have a little crust on ej and Lauren started to have a little crust on jeff but they wrote admitted it the same for Jeff and ej.ej has a little crust on Phoenix and jeff has one on Lauren but they wrote admitted it either.and the girls who are planning to have a sleepover tonight in Phoenix&Lauren workshop.

Phoenix's & Lauren's point of view

As we were setting up for the sleepover.we have the movies, the stacks, the sleeping bags, the drinks and else. we check off everything we needed for the sleepover Now that we have everything set up we can call the girls in here now . Okay guys what movie said we start with maybe with (f/m).then maybe (s/f/m) then maybe we could play truth or dare and talk about who we have a crust on.

-----later that evening------
After we were done watching the movies then we decided to play truth or dare Okay who wants to go first maybe Jane.

Jane:okay I go first.now clockwork truth or dare.

Clockwork: hmmm dare.

Jane:okay I dare you to go to tody and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Clockwork: w w what?! ( Brushing)

Jane:come you have to do it. it's a dare

Clockwork: fine I will do it.I be right back.

jane:well she won't be back for a while.let's talk about who we have cruse on.let's start with Phoenix who do you have a cruse on.

Phoenix:w...will I may have a little one on ej.(blutching)

Everyone:oh wow so cute.

Clockwork:what everybody talk about will I was gone?

Jane:oh just who Phoenix like.

Clockwork:oh who?

Sally:big sis Phoenix likes ej.

Clockwork:wow that's a surprise I thought nobody like him in that way.but I can see those two dating.

Lauren:I think it's cute that teddy like him.those two would make a cute couple.

Phoenix:okay girls can we get back to the game please.

Jane:okay clockwork it's your turn to ask.

Clockwork:okey Phoenix truth or dare.

Phoenix: I choose dare.

Clockwork: ok I dare you to go up to EJ kissing on the lips and whisper I really like you an his ear then bite his neck and ran back here.

Phoenix's point of view

Can't believe I have two do this to him. As I was walking back to house when I got there I open the door then walked into the living room where all the boys were sitting having a sleepover. Then I walked up to EJ pulling out his mask so i can see his lips. What are you doing Phoenix? he asked. Then suddenly I just kissed him on the lips when I did I felt spikes it's like magic. When I pulled away he had a surprised look on his face then I went up to his ear. EJ I really really like you I liked you since the first day I met you and I'm sorry about to happen I whispered into his ear. I lowered my head to his neck then I bet it and I ran back to the other girls.

Meanwhile with the boys------

Ej: what just happened? And ow!( rubbing his neck with Phoenix bit)

Jeff:( laughing) will it's look like Phoenix claimed you.

Ej:(mumbling) will don't get respond to her before she ran off.

Every boy:laughing at and his response.

-------Back to the girls-----

after Phoenix ran back to the workshop where the other girls were.

Jane:okay Lauren who do you like.

Lauren:will I like jeff.

Jane: what!!! Why is that stupid idiot you deserve so much better.

Phoenix: well I think they will make A cute couple. And don't Justin because you hate them.

Every other girl: ya Jane don't be a hater we all think they make a cute couple. And besides we all know you like masky anyway.

Jane: ok can we get back in the game now and stop harassing me.

Phoenix:okay okay back to the game .Lauren your up truth or or dare.

Lauren: I'm going to regret my choice but I choose dare.

Phoenix:I dare you to go up to jeff and hug him and kiss him on the cheek.

Lauren: okay I'll be back.

----------with Lauren--------

When get the house I walked to the living room.than I ran up to Jeff when I get were he was I get him a quick kiss on the cheek and a hug and I ran back to the workshop.

----------with jeff---------

Jeff:what the hell?

Ej:( laughing) oh my god look at your face this all red form a little hug and kiss.

Jeff:shut up!!!! Your your face was red after Phoenix kiss you.

Ej:shut up!!!

------- to be continue------

Hi everyone hope you liked this part it will be done.