Before Hadrian could respond, the Bar Keeper, whose name is also Tom, called out to him saying that the Potters were here to collect him. Panicking, he tightened his grip on his father and refused to get up. "No dad please don't leave me..." his voice wobbled and more tears gathered in his eyes as he stared at his father.

Tom stood up, picked the eleven year old and placing him on his hip. "Hadrian, if things really do become to much to handle, talk to Severus, tell him to let you use his Floo and come visit me. I'll always be here, waiting for you with open arms. Oh and make sure to mess with the Potters and the old fool as much as you can." Tom added with a wink, earning a giggle from Hadrian who nodded.

They walked out of the Pub and saw Lily and James standing a little ways away from the Pub. A boy, obviously his twin, stood in front of James. The boy had auburn hair and green eyes, quite his own, except his had a slight bit of brown near the middle of them.

Tom began walking over to them, after placing Hadrian down. Hadrian took a deep breath and placed a blank mask on his features. Tom nodded his head in approval which caused Hadrian to smirk, his hand firmly in his fathers. "I love you dad." Hadrian said, a soft smile gracing his features.

His smiles always made Tom melt, he was truely lucky to have been blessed his such an amazing child. "I love you to my son."

Lily was the first to notice the pair and grabbed James' arm, her hand on her mouth, tears welling up in her eyes. James pulled his eyes away from Ryder and his own eyes widened.

"Harry...? Is that really you...?" James asked, reaching over and placing a hand on his cheek. Hadrian resisted the urge to flinch and scream that, no, it wasn't him. But all he could do was nod.

"Hello...dad?" The name came out as a question, it felt unnatural to call this man dad when his real dad was standing holding his hand.

A weird look crossed James' face but shrugged it off. Lily couldn't handle anymore, ran over and hugged Hadrian, ripping his hand away from Toms'. A gasp left the young boys lips and anger began to consume him but with one look from his father, he calmed down. He knew that Tom knew that he would never pick these people over him.

Lily placed Hadrian back down and kissed his head. She turned to Tom, who was in a disguise, and gave him a disgusted look. "You kidnapped our son and decide to give him back, what, ten years later? People like you disgust me." Her lip curled as she tried to guide Hadrian behind her but Hadrian took a step back.

His magic flared around them and Hadrian glared at the women in front of him. "Don't you ever talk about Darius like that! He's the one who found me when I was abandoned and took me in. He fed me, put clothes on my back, a roof over my head, and loved me like his own. It's not our fault that you never put a missing child into the newspapers. The only reason we were able to meet you was from a friend of ours. So keep your opinions of others to yourself until you get to know them." He hissed angrily.

A warm feeling blossomed in Toms chest when he heard Hadrian standing up for him. He smiled down at Hadrian and Hadrian smiled back.

James cleared his throat and shifted awkwardly from one foot to another. He held out his hand and Tom looked at it for a second then shook it, thinking to himself he's going to scrub it hard when he gets home.

When they pulled their hands away, James smiled sheepishly at him. "Darius, I do apologise for how my wife spoke to you. We are just so happy to have Harry back with us. Thank you for looking after our son, we really do appreciate it, and it seems like you taught him great control over his magic. It's amazing for someone his age."

Before anyone could say anything else, the red head boy tackled Hadrian in a hug. "Brother! Hi! I'm Ryder! It's nice to finally meet you. Mum and Dad don't speak of you, but when they told me this morning that we were going to come meet you, I brought you some presents! I mean, this is the first time I'm meeting my twin. I've always wanted another sibling, so imagine how happy I was when I was told about you! Ooh I'm rambling again, I have a habit of doing that when I'm excited. Anyways! Here's your presents!" Ryder bounced from one foot to another as he watched in anticipation. "Come on, open them!"