Chapter 3 |Solved puzzles|

3rd person POV

As you and Chip go down the hall, more memories began to flood your head. Unfortunately, they were bad ones.

--------------
(Flashback)

You were sweeping the area, making sure it was clean before opening time. You hear a familiar giggle behind you, before seeing a very tall blue fuzzy boi jump in front of you. "(Y/n)! Aren't you EXCITED!? Soon this place will be FLOODED with little ones!!!" You chuckled at his little outburst. Yes, everyone knew Huggy would get like this. Maybe a little too much. Most employees find it annoying and too childish. But you? You thought it was adorable. "Yes, Huggy. I excited as well, but maybe save some energy for the kids. Their probably just as excited as you!" Huggy smiled, before nodding. " Yes Mx. (Y/n)! I just can't wait!!" We continued to talk until a 'fellow' employee announced that it was almost opening time. Huggy got even more excited that he ran off to tell the others. Once he was gone though, the others were whispering about him, saying he's 'too human' and 'annoying'. I glare at them and told them to get back to work. During the day, Huggy, his sister Kissy, and his friends were having fun with the kids. They were drawing, playing on the playground, making music, just having a good time...that was until Poppy showed up. Once she appeared, all the kids ran to her, ignoring the other toys. That was like that for the rest of the time. But you checked in on them, play games, draw, make music, the stuff the kids would do before she showed up. Even after closing time you would hang out with them. You even stayed the night a few times. But alas, we all know how it ended...

--------------------------

That was a few months ago, now it was time to focus, and find not only Huggy, but also the Intruder inside. You walked passed his podium and mini Huggy's before going through the doors and truly staring your adventure in the factory. Chip would fly off every once in awhile, but he always came back with some old toy parts and posters. As you go in deeper, you noticed that all the puzzles that were needed to solve were already done. That made your heart pound out of worry. You then crawled into a vent amd landed at the Build-A-Friend machine. But even that was solved. You spotted another vent, which was closed, and an opened hallway. Trusting your instincts, you made your way to the closed vent, grabbed it from below, and pulled. At first nothing happened, but it finally budged after a few minutes. You carefully took Chip and placed him in your Shirt/Hoodie before crawling into the vents. You hear the door slam behind you as you continued going through the vents. After a lot of twist and turns, and ignoring the creepy writings on the walls, you finally got out. As soon as you leaped out, thinking there was something below you by a few inches, you fell onto the next floor a few feet. You got up, dusted yourself off, checked on Chip and your things. Once everything was good, you look to see the giant poppy flower paint on the wall. 'Well, I found the flower... what's next?' You thought. As you got closer, you hear some loud groaning from down below....like waaaaay down there. You look over and see nothing but catwalks and fog/dust. "Hello!?!?" Still, it may be the Intruder. Your shout seemed to not gain any attention so you gave up and continued your way towards the flower painting. "I got a bad feeling about this, Chip." You say. "Brawk, couldn't agree more, Momma/Papa! Couldn't agree more! Brawk!" I chuckled at his response. 'Lets get this over with.' I thought.

-----------------------

??? POV

I groaned as I try to recover from the fall. Sure that happened a day ago but it still hurt. But what annoyed me was the Mommy Long Legs was there, taunting me when I fell. I was just glad my sister helped me when she did find me. She kept saying I needed rest, buuuuut I want to walk around and explore since there was clearly no way up for me. As I slowly walk down the from which I fell, I hear a faint but clear and loud "Hello!?!?". I stopped and instantly look up. Through all the fog/dust, I could make out a...human and a small something on their shoulder. Our frie- our Guest must've called for backup. They were there for a few minutes before leaving. I don't know who that was but they are NOT welcome here. I turn around to leave the area, but as I do, something bothers me. Why did they sound so familiar???

------------------

I'm alive! Hope you like this chapter. And summer just ended for me and school is back but I will try to update more. Again, im sorry it's so short, I will try to make it longer. Have a wonderful day/afternoon/evening!

- Inky