Chapter 2 |The Factory|

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up the next day, I instantly called my boss and said that my family wanted me to visit due to a tragic event. She seemed to buy it but said I had to make up when I returned and I'll be not getting as many checks. I agreed and hung up. Smiling slightly, I got ready for my adventure. I got dressed, ate breakfast, and packed what I needed when at the factory. I also grabbed Chip's food and snacks while getting water and some stuff for me. As I grabbed my keys, I looked at the dresser and see a string sticking out. Pulling out the drawer, I realize it was my old work ID. 'Maybe I should take this...just in case.' I thought, putting it in my pocket. I called Chip as I put my shoes on. He came with some cotton and straw before landing on my shoulder. Finishing up gathering what I needed, I opened the door and took to the stairs. Edina wasn't there to greet me so I assumed she stayed home. I went to the front desk, told them the same thing I told my boss then went outside to my car. After putting the things I packed inside the trunk, I started the car and began my way.

----------------------------------------------------------------

After a few hours driving, I came across a familiar road that led to the factory. Add another hour and fifty-two minutes and I arrived. Turning off my car, I sighed. I thought of what might happen if I'm caught in here. There's no way they wouldn't patrol here every once in awhile. But, then again, they probably won't give a damn anyway since this place was forever abandoned. Taking a deep breath, I got out, got the things and Chip, put on my I.D, and headed inside. I opened (forced) the door open before closing it. I looked around and all the memories started to come back. When we opened every day, we would get ready for the kids and their parents to flood and ask for toys and/or tours. Everything was so colorful and bright....now its dull and ragged. Shaking my head, I head to the gift shop, thinking some old toys might be there for some souvenirs, but when I walked in, most of the toys were either gone or scattered on the floor...with blood on them. I was shocked. 'How the hell was there blood!?' I thought. I then headed a familiar laugh. I walked out only to see Chip looking at a t.v. with the security tape playing...? Who put that there? "So TRESPASSER, I hope whatever your doing is worth it..." Mr. Pierre. I patted my shoulder so I could keep an eye on Chip before going in the opposite direction where there was a color code for the door. But me having I.D., I simply put random colors and scanned the thing allowing me to enter. The first thing I noticed was the spare grab pack was gone. The only thing I could use was a box, if I was an idiot. Giving up on the room, I went to the back of the front desk and unsurprisingly, the door was open...we have horrible security. But, that didn't faze me at all. What fazed me was that the mascot, Huggy Wuggy himself, was gone.

-------------------------------------------------------------

{A/n}
Heyyyy guys. Been a while.... The reason for this SUPER late update is because of drama of he family and having to travel....I also forgot this book existed-
But, I will try to update more. I currently don't have a schedule but I will eventually, just please give me time. Hope you enjoyed, sorry it so short.

-Inky