Chapter 14 S3 Ending~ Destiny Fulfilled

Start from the beginning

Mk~ If you really believe that destiny can't be changed, you wouldn't be using every ounce of power you have to keep them contained.

Mk yelled, glaring towards LBD.

Wukong landed behind mk, tossing macaque onto the floor without hesitation, as he pat his hair that was caught on fire a little. He pats the fire away, as he slowly approach Mk, macaque winced in pain, laying on the cold floor.

Mk~ The Monkey King I know will never stop fighting you. And neither will I.

LBD winced as blue cracks started to appear on her face again.

Mk threw the ring towards the galaxy, as Wukong charged forward, straight towards MK. But he didn't flinch or run. Mk took a step aside avoiding the incoming fists. Causing wukong's hand to land tightly onto the staff's handle.

Golden sparks flowed throughout wukong, as the warmth was finally overpowering the cold.

The weight of a thousand chains finally snapping in an instant.

Sun~ T- Thanks for not giving on me, bud.

Wukong winced with a grin, his eyes flickering from blue to returning back to his normal golden hue.

Y/N landed behind them, holding a broken sword as they looked furious.

LBD gasped in surprise.

LBD~ No!

Sun~ Time for the hero stuff.

Wukong spoke as Mk grabbed onto the staff as well

The staff was quickly freed from the bone ice, as wukong let go for the weapon, giving mk full grip over the staff. A golden light flew throughout the area, as the broken sword that y/n was holding soon turned to dust, the bright blue spirit of the LBD were forcefully flown out from wukong's body.

LBD was knocked back against the wall of the bone mech, leaving a massive crack, ad the golden light geyser, flew throughout the sky, vanishing the spirits of the Spider Demons.

Sun~ I can still feel her crawling under my skin,

Wukong groaned, shivering at the thought.

Y/N sighed, and walked over to macaque, helping him up.

YN~ First time?

Y/N turned to wukong, while holding macaque up.

Sun~ Right, I forgot about...

Y/N rolled their eyes.

Mk suddenly ran towards wukong, hugging him.

Mk~ I'm glad that you're back.

Macaque~ ..Uh, guys?

Macaque suddenly spoke up.

Macaque~ Now that Wukong aren't under her control-

Mk gasped, letting go of the hug.

Mk~ Oh, no-!

LBD~ Predictably unpredictable fools!

LBD yelled, her voice causing a massive gust of wind to shoot past.

LBD~ I'm not one to rush destiny but I won't be undone by a troop of headstrong simians and a uncontrollable god!