Chapter 10~ Macaque

3rd person~

Mk~ You know, when I found out I was going to be trained by THE monkey King, great sage, equal to heaven! I had no idea, that I'd be stuck here, harming walls 12 hours a day! Why am I doing this again?

Sun~ ah.. So I could make a little breakfast book, get some light up in here!

Mk~ But I'm meant to be monkie kid! Not Construction boy! How am I supposed to do the hero stuff, if I don't know the fighting stuff!

Suddenly the wall behind mk broke

Someone threw a rock at it? A small rock.

YN~ Oh..? So you wanna learn the fighting 'stuff's'?

Sun~ You know there's another way to get in, and not break my wall.

YN~ You were going to break it anyway.

The cat swing their staff around and threw it at the wall, making the wall almost fall down.

Sun~ that was my move...

Mk~ YES! Exactly like that! I.. Am ready for awesome.

The sage laughs behind him.

Sun~ Look bud, you can't rush this stuff uhm, you'll get there, you just need practice.

Mk~ But this! Isn't practice!

The sage growl in annoyance.

Sun~ I'm never gonna teach you something you don't need to know, okay?

Mk just frown and looked to the side

The cat just sigh

YN~ it's alright mk, you'll get there someday.. Like this monkey said, you just need more practice, practices your strength.

Mk eyes soften at yn words and just nodded.

Sun~ Ahem, remember step in the strike!

Mk suddenly got a call from mei

Mk answer the call.

Mei~ Mk! We really need your help!

A big giant shadow was behind mei.

Mk~ A monster attacking the city? That's terrible...dang looks like I gotta do some boring hero stuff..instead of... This, okay bye!

The sage sigh

Sun~ Yn? Mind keeping an eye on that kid?

YN~ sure, I got eyes on everyone.

Sun~ I'll see you later kitty, stay safe.

The sage said before walking away.

........................

Mk~ What did I miss?

Mei~ Mk! What took you so long!