super pouers?

Shadows POV
So I told fi to take scrouge out of all her contacts..Facebook,twitter,Instagram,messenger,facetime,and all that crap.and-

Fiona's POV
I did no memory on my electrical device. All thoughe he shows up on my door step well sonic\shadows,but you get the point..hopefully you do.. Enyways, as I wus saying he in the previous time he wus here he kissed me,I pepper- sprayed him and the last phone call he gave me it wus him saying I love you,babe,and crap like that. Knock- knock!! (Opens door) oh..hi scrouge. Hi fi..I'm here to tell you I'm sorry fore kisseng you..I'm all so here to ask you will you marry m- you just don't know wen to stop I'm gunna kill you!!!!!! (Terns super and throws a cuopel of lova and fire balls at him but he dodges that,to.) Oh,so you wunna play derty hu?( he terns super,to and trows electrical balls at her. She dodges them.) Fi..I can't kill you. But I will.(she says in a whisper voice) and she throws a HUGE tundrum at him he dodges it he throws a HUGE cosmic ball at her and he hits her she falls to the ground and slames hard into it..) F-fiona? Are you ( he noteses she isn't breathing. He calls sonic,shadow and that call the amdulence in embed of study take her away shadowsays,) sonic you should go I'll meet you there okay? Okay. And scrouge,(cracks his knuckles) you are cummin whith me!

Me!!!
Well that wus intence, and if you have charictors you want in the story coment,vote yah!!! Seeeeeee yaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!