8- 𝙃𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝙈𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝙔 𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂

Nika
narrative + instagram

WE DIDN'T TALK ABOUT LAST NIGHT. I DIDN'T MIND THOUGH. I got to hold her and that's really all I care about. We went back out exploring early in the morning.

CD wanted to stop by one of the small farmers markets, picking out a couple things. Geno then took us to a local pizzeria, I recognized as soon as we walked up.

"Nika! How are you?" A voice I hadn't heard in a long long time said.

"Romeo! I'm great how are you buddy?" I smiled big.

"I'm good! You've gotten so big! Nice American accent!" He laughed.

I laughed with him, "Yeah, don't worry I still got my native accent." I said pulling out my thick accent. I usually hid it up in the states and I just got used to it.

"Go take a seat, I'll get you guys right."

We got the ingredients to make our pizzas from scratch, that's why I love this place. A few of us girls ordered a few drinks, Emma and I possibly having more than a few. I'm happy, in my favorite place, with my favorite people.

I feel a finger on my nose bring my out of my thoughts. I look back at a smirking Emma. I look down at my nose, covered in flour.

"You think you're cute huh?" I shake my head, wiping my nose off.

"No but you think I'm cute." She bites her lip, stirring her drink with her straw. I shake my head, looking down at my lap, blushing.

"Look at P and Az over there." She nudged my arm. I look over at the two, Azzi's head rested on her shoulder, and P's head rested against hers while they talk to each other.

I look back at Emma, "I been trying to tell everyone they've been in love for years but no one sees it but me."

She chuckled, "definitely not just you."

We got our pizzas back and dug in. The best pizza I've ever had is at this place it's that good. We all enjoyed our food and still kept light conversation.

We finished the last of our drinks and then went on a stroll of the town at night. It was a beautiful sight seeing the sun already set over the water.

Paige and Azzi kept close too, everyone else kept not too far behind us. We walked back to the hotel we are staying at that's not too far away. Emma and I laughing and drunkenly trying to keep each other from falling.

"You're gonna trip me!" She squeals as I accidentally step on her foot. "No I'm not I got you." I laugh loudly.

Paige hold the door open for the both of us, getting to the elevator first, she tells us to go ahead while she waits for everyone else to catch up.

I press the 4th button and the doors start to close while Emma falls on her ass to the floor. I can't help but laugh.

"It's not funny Nikaaa!" She pouts.

"It's a little funny." I smirk and help her up to her feet. The elevator opens back up and I help her to our room.

We get to the room and she starts to look for the key. "You have it right?" I asked.