Every Batman needs a...

Start from the beginning

Izuku: “yeah ok give us a sec”

Mandalay: “just don’t take to long”

Izuku: “thanks ok Kota make sure to keep your guard up especially on you left side it seems to be slipping a bit but apart from that you making great progress if you want we can pick this up tomorrow afternoon if you want”

Kota: “yeah i want to get as much training in as possible”

Izuku: “alright i’ll see ya tomorrow then”

Kota nodded before heading over to Mandalay. Izuku walks over to Uraraka as the two of them begin to walk to the bus before heading to the licensing exam.

After a while

The class had made it to the provisional licensing exam as the class existed. They all looked at the building as they did and a hint of nervousness came across them.

Aizawa: “alright listen up this exam is going to be hard the only advice i can give you is whether you succeed or dont you are bound to make mistakes you should all acknowledge and learn from them this is only one of many steps in becoming pro’s and i’ll see you all after the exam has ended”

Aizawa started to lead the class into the building until a woman’s voice stopped him in his tracks as he looked toward the direction the voice was coming from a light green haired woman wearing a colorful costume.

Ms joke: “Aizawa!!”

She immediately ran up to him and gave him a hug

Aizawa: “Emi can you act professional for once”

Ms joke: “nope”

As Izuku listened to Ms joke talk he thought he recognised her voice as he thought back he remembered when he phoned Aizawa whilst running from dracula as he kept thinking he also remembered the light green cardigan at aizawa’s as he connects the dots he looks towards Aizawa with a smirk.

Aizawa: “ok that's enough hugging we need to get our classes in before we’re late”

Ms joke: “fine i'll save you a seat just just dont keep me waiting to long”

She stopped hugging him and started leading her class into the building

Mina: “Mr Aizawa what was that about are you and Ms joke~”

Aizawa: “that’s not what's important right now change into your costumes and go to the orientation”

1-a: “yes sir”

As the class head into the building Izuku stays behind with Aizawa still with a smirk on his face as Aizawa looks at him a small frown appears on his face

Izuku: “So you and ms joke huh?”

Aizawa: “...shut it”

Izuku: “i'm just saying i guess it's true what they say opposites attract”