Commentator: Doling justice out to criminals. In the name of the law! JUDGEMENT DAY!

The TV show continues, and Izuku sweat dropped on how crazy this host was. In any case, Izuku knew it's up to him to stop them from his friends possibly being executing.

Izuku: Welp. This is my cue to leave...court is now in session.

As he said this he jumped out of the window and summoned OFA along with Float and headed towards the destination where the Anarchy Sisters will be.

(scene break)

Panty and Stocking were both forced onto this TV show without their consent. They were sitting in the suspect booth while the commentator was hyping everyone up.

Commentator: Now for what you've all been waiting for! Allow me to introduce the hero who will face off with the accused! The stud prosecutor who's sent ninety nine ne're-do-wells to their graves! The superstar made famous by this show! Tom Croose!

The Space Odyssey opening started playing in the background, and the stage grows dark. A spotlight shined onto a man with orange hair, blue eyes, and a brown shirt with white sleeves.

 A spotlight shined onto a man with orange hair, blue eyes, and a brown shirt with white sleeves

Tom: I am very sad... For my friend, my dear Ghost, is no longer eith us. Goodbye, Mr. Husband! But I promise you all! I will make those two cold-hearted malevolent fallen angels pay for their crimes! (turns to the Anarchy sisters) You're going to regret everything you've ever done! You two will be the one hundredth criminal I'll send to the death row! You nincompoops!

The audience cheers, and everyone who was watching cheered. Izuku looked around while speed running and floating around to see Panty and Stocking live on national television.

'Damn it! I'm not gonna let those die... I'm almost there. Hold on.' Izuku thought as he continued to soar through the skies, the commentator explaind the case.

He first explains the background of Mr. Husband, which shows that he was just a friendly ghost that meant no harm. He then exclaims, one week ago, that Mr. Husband was pronounced dead in the central park, where his body bled out and fell lifeless in the moonlit sky. Mrs. Wife Petter, his wife, found him dead and was devastated.

Panty: And why the hell does it have to do with us?

Stocking: You have no proof that we did any of that.

Tom: But of course I have proof!

Commentator: And now... The accused will choose the attorney who will determine their fate!

???: OBJECTION!

A familiar voice rang out throughout the court, which silenced the crowd. Everyone turns their head towards the entrance of the stage to see...it was Izuku Midoriya who was wearing a black dress pants, a long white sleeved button shirt, formal black shoes and a black tie with his hair being tied in la low ponytail since he didn't cut it for so long.