"I didn't even know she was dating someone much less pregnant." Harry frowned.

"Seriously? She sent a letter." Blaise raised an eyebrow.

Harry shrugged. "Didn't see it."

Blaise showed Harry the letter. "We should really reconnect again. I feel like everytime one of us blinks, years have gone by."

Harry nodded his head in agreement. It had been over 10 years since all of them graduated. A lot had definitely changed in all their lives. He knew for certain that Ginny wasn't playing Quidditch anymore because of an injury. His conversation with Fred flashed through his mind. Things were definitely different now, if not better.

"When was the last time I actually thought about the war?" Harry mumbled to himself.

Blaise kissed him and smiled. "It has been a few years since I've heard you talk about that."

*~#~*~#~*~#~*~#~*~#~*

Top Left: Scorpius - 12Top Right: Freya - 12Bottom Left: Lukas - 8Bottom Right: Evangelina - 2

Top Right: Freya - 12
Bottom Left: Lukas - 8
Bottom Right: Evangelina - 2

*~#~*~#~*~#~*~#~*~#~*

Dear Draco,

I have forwarded all your latest fan mail to your home (i.e., directly to Hermione). Do not worry I used an owl and attached a letter for Hermione telling her what the bundle is. I have also destroyed all the risky mail as usual. Sometimes I feel bad for putting you in such a position but it has helped that you are famous for a good reason.

On another note. Blaise Zabini asked if you could do a shoot for him as a little favor. I know you want time with your wife and children but you can't be famous and decline every job. As such your next shoot will be in Australia at Blaise's latest resort. So when you're done in France I expect to see you in Australia.

I wasn't sure if you wanted me to write Hermione about that so I didn't. You're going to have to be away for another two weeks after the Australia shoot unfortunately because there's a third job waiting for you. I'll give you the details at a later stage (i.e., when you get to Australia). I have given you enough time off.

Your loving mother (and manager),
Narcissa Malfoy

Draco sighed and leaned back in his seat. His mother was right even though he hated to admit it. He hadn't taken a single job in a month and he couldn't continue like that. Sure, Hermione made enough money on her own that Draco didn't need to work – it was the same reversed. Neither Hermione nor Draco could really give up working. They both knew that and had spoken about it before.