Hidden Intentions

Start from the beginning

Nothing.

I am all alone...

"..."

( . . . )

( . . )

( . )

Perfect.

I began unbuttoning my school uniform as I was closing in on the targeted destination.

Once my uniform was lose, I took it off completely and tucked it inside the school-issued bag.

I was left wearing my trousers, white inside-shirt, and shoes without any socks.

When the destination was within reach, thoughts of earlier this morning rose up.

Mostly thoughts related to Hunk-of-hotness.

I wonder if I managed to arouse her.

Was she atleast turned on a bit? Maybe.

I hope I did not creep her out. That would derail my plans for a bit. I mean, I already talked with Kouenji, so if a teacher is not in on it, then that would really restrict our movements.

However, I am certain that I did pique her interest, so I guess that's a start. Her body language and engagement in our interaction was proof of it. Atleast based on the induction process compiled by John Stuart Mill.

Integrating the findings of social psychology and logic makes it easier to infer the success of a social interaction according to one's goals.

My goal wasn't to propose a marriage, but I thought it would be the most ideal thing to do in such a situation since the long-term advantages outweigh the short-term effort I'd have to put in.

My bold declarations were a form of distraction to throw her off from my true intentions.

I knew that simple words wouldn't really kill all her skepticism, however, without a doubt, I did manage to activate the emotional part of her brain.

And that was all I wanted.

Humans are simple creatures. When something out of the ordinary happens in one's life, they tend to forget the bigger picture and focus only on the gains in front of them.

It's how our brains have evolved to survive.

We crave novelty. What's new has the potential to reward us.

That is why people love travelling. They think it is just a unique hobby of theirs, however that would not be accurate.

In fact, travelling is tied to our biological predisposition to search our environment for things that would enhance our ability to survive and thrive.

.

.

.