‼️ Kitty Binnie New Author

Welp
I've felt for a long time that since I started Kitty Binnie from a oneshot, there wasn't much substance to it—which I liked a lot, a smut riddled sweet cutesy fantasy is all I really ever wanted this book to be—and lately I've simply become devoid of motivation to write for that premise, even though I said I'd try anyway.
I did try, a lot lmao🧍
But it's pretty much impossible for me to forcibly write well when I'm not interested in the story anymore TT so this is me ending the story, at least ending MY part in it.

thank you all so much for reading so far, and I hope you won't be saddened for long since the very lovely

BinInMyArmz who has way more passion and ideas for this story than my rotting brain could ever come up with— is gonna continue Kitty Binnie in a book following to this one!

Bless their heart for helping me move on and now I can give you all my 100% in '

💖💖💖💖💖

Deeply moving goodbye aside,
Here's the beginning of the incomplete chapter for Kitty I was working on, just for fun 🫠🤍:

..꒰ა ♥ ໒꒱..

꒰ა ♥ ໒꒱

•••

Changbin let out a faint whimper as he stirred awake, with eyes still unfocused as he saw blotches of white and blue above him; the patterns slowly revealing themselves to be porcelain tiles.

He he felt the abrasion of soft fibres from a towel against his nape, realising his lower body was submerged in warm, rippling water.
He was lying in a bathtub.

The soothing smell of lavender and the lather of soap calmed his senses as the haziness from his sleep began to subside,
suddenly hearing Hyunjin's voice asking,

"Finally waking up, kitty?",

The sound feeling distant but still managing to quietly bring him to his senses.

The taller was sitting on a stool beside Binnie, with sleeves rolled up as he leaned in to wipe away the droplets lingering on the hybrid's wet eyelashes, smirking fondly at him finally waking up.

"...there we go. I was thinking Minho was gonna arrive with you still passed out.", Hyunjin commented, his quiet voice riddled with amusement as he got up to reattach the shower head back onto its metal holder. Changbin blinked to overcome the disorientation, sitting up while trying to understand what was going on.

"Let's get a quick rinse in and drain this tub, yeah?", Hyunjin spoke as he reached in between Changbin's legs, pulling to remove the drain stopper allowing for the milky water of the bathtub to seep away,