'If I go through with this....will I really be reunited with my family again?' Jose asks the voice almost pleadingly with hope in his voice.

"If you save the worlds, yes you will. Plus so much more~"

'Eh? What do you mean by much more?'

The voice just giggles and then responds.

"Nothing to worry about~! Do you accept being in the Universe of Honkai Star Rail? To help save it?"

My eyes widened at hearing that......Honkai Star Rail.....that's something I haven't heard of in a while...

Sadly my phone doesn't work in other worlds....so I still have it as a memento....and my failure to save everyone I cared about...

I then spoke up with a voice that I barely had left in my body, as I was slowly turning into particles.

"I accept, I will save the various worlds of Star Rail, and meet those I love and care about."

Suddenly I felt the voice smile and then spoke. "Then we shall bring you to the world of Belobog and have you near the clinic I'm sure you remember from the game.... Natasha's clinic."

I smile and then nod. "I will finally get to see her and maybe Serval..." I said with a blush on my face.

"Then get ready for the journey and return of Kamen Rider Decade. Now go and do us proud." It then spoke so lowly that I could barely hear it. "You're going to like our surprises I'm sure of it~ hehe every female you like in the game, become Yanderes for you~ oooh I wonder if they're willing to share you with each other~!"

A bright white flash appears in front of me as I groan and I get teleported into the Underworld in an alleyway, with my wounds still open barely healing. "Gugh...damnit, I need to get some help....I can barely stand...." I then use the wall to help support me as I weakly call out for help. "Someone....please...help....me..." As I saw spots in my vision, I saw a few short figures running towards me and asking if I was ok, before I passed out.

Natasha's Clinic Natasha's POV

Another day of saving patient's and helping them get better....another day of wondering where my trailblazer, Jose went..... it's been a while since he's last been seeing us, seeing me. I hope nothing has happened to him.

Natasha: *sighs and gets up out of her chair* better get something to drink.

As I approached the fridge and opened it to get a Sugar Free Energy Drink. I heard the clinic doors open up suddenly.

???: "MISS NATASHA, MISS NATASHA!!"

I heard a voice I recognized from taking care of her in the clinic and exited my office.

Natasha: "what is it Hook? What's wrong?" I asked worried.

Hook: "There's someone who's hurt badly in an alleyway! He looked familiar to me! I think he's going to die!" She spoke afraid and worried.

I grew alarmed and looked at Hook worried.

Natasha: "How does he look familiar?"

Hook then looked up at her with tears in her eyes. "It looks like the trailblazer!!"

That got her even more attention. A trailblazer? Here?

Natasha: "Take me to him!" She then put on her coat.

Hook nods and they both run out of the clinic to where Hook, Julian, and Alina saw said person.

When they got there, Natasha saw clothes that looked too fancy to be down in the underworld. So she turns said person over and her eyes widened as she lets out a shocked gasp.

Natasha: "it can't be....it can't" 'Jose? He's here?! H-how?!?'

She then stroked his face gently as if trying to see if it was actually him. Once she confirmed it was. She picked him up in her arms and looked at Hook and the Moles.

Natasha: "Thank you kids for watching over him. I'll be taking him to the clinic now. I'll let you know if he wakes up." She got up and walked to the clinic in thought.

'How is he here? Why is he here? Who did this to him?! How could they hurt the man I love!' I then gained a sadistic smile on my face. 'Well whoever did this.... they'll pay for hurting my love~ but for now, he needs my help and fast!'

She then speeds up getting to the clinic and then sets him down into an empty bed away from the other patients who are now asleep. As her eyes glowed red with a soft smile on her face.

Natasha: *hums* as she helps clean my wounds and stitch them up along with bandaging the ones that are deep cuts.

'Rest now, my love~ I'll have questions for you in the morning~'

She then feels something in my suit pocket and pulls it out.

'hm? What's this?' The thing she pulled out was a magenta colored buckle with silver accents on it along with some strange symbols outside the rim of the crystal clear circle and on the slide levers of it there are three little dots on them on both sides in the middle of it.

Natasha wondered what this thing was and decided to put it aside for now onto the little table next to Jose's sleeping form.

She then smiles at seeing his lips and then wondered if she should do what she wants to do.

Natasha: 'should I? No! Bad Natasha! He's injured and asleep! Don't go taking advantage of him sleeping! You're a doctor damnit! I'll just let him rest.' I then smile and kiss his forehead gently. "Rest well, honey, I'll see if your doing better in the morning~" she said then goes to her office where there's a couch and bed to rest on.

Little did Natasha know that there would be various women after the one she loves, all of them noticed his arrival to the universe and are either looking for him, or waiting to meet him. How will this go when the various women want him as theirs? Will there be a bloody fight? Or will they all share him?
Find out next time on the next chapter! Of HENSHIN (Honkai Star Rail x Author Insert)

Hi everyone! I've been thinking of this for a good few days now and decided to make this short Prologue chapter to see if anyone wants me to continue this and send me feedback!

So it's 11:25 pm right now for me before it turns 12 am and tomorrow Kafka's banner or well today in other parts of the world Kafka's banner is up!! So I hope and pray to RNGesus that all of you who are down bad for Mommy Kafka get her!! Of course I'll do my best to get her too! So good luck everyone!!! I'll see you all next time!!!

Kamen Rider Decade signing out!