Chapter 7

Cristiano POV

I took one last look into the mirror at six fourty five and walked downstairs. "Mãe?" I called

"In here Cris!" I heard her call back from the kitchen

I walked in there and saw my boy in his height chair. I smiled and sat next to him.

"I have time to feed him." I said reaching for his food from my mother's hands.

"Are you sure? You're picking her up at seven. You look very handsome by the way." She said stroking my cheek.

"I'm positive." I said beginning to give him the first spoonful of his baby food.

"C'mon buddy open up," I said after he refused his first bite. "Here comes the airplane!" I said and began making airplane noises which made him laugh as I fed him. "That's my boy."

I wiped his mouth and took his dishes to the sink and washed them before kissing his head and looking at the clock. 6:57

"Shi-taki mushrooms." I caught myself before cursing in front of Cristianino.

"I gotta go! Love you!" I called as I ran out the door

"Be careful Cristiano dos Santos Aveiro!!" I heard my mother yell

I texted Alex and told her I will be there in ten minutes.

She replied with an 'okie dokie'. Who says that anymore? I thought smiling, it was cute.

Stop. Don't fall too hard too fast.

_________________________________

Alex POV

I waited in the front room of the house and looked out for Cris' car. I bit my nails, it's a habit, a nervous habit.

Is this a date? Or just friends going out?

Marcelo thought date, I thought I have no freaking clue.

I texted Abby about it after he left and she said that she thought it was a date also. Well I hope he thought it was just a friendly dinner. I'm not looking for anything right now.

I saw a red Audi R8 pull up. I got up to go outside when I saw him get out and walk towards the door. Holy- crap. Date. He definitely thought date.

I heard the doorbell ring and I first rushed to get it then slowed down. I opened the door and smiled.

"Hey." He said

"Hi.." I murmered

"Ready to go?" He asked

I nodded "Yeah I am."

We walked out to the car and he opened the door for me. Oh yeah, definitely thought date.

I buckled and we were off. "So where are we going?" I asked

He looked over at me with a small smile before turning his eyes back to the road "If I told you that piece of information, I'd have to kill you."

"I'm willing to risk it."

He laughed "No way am I telling you!"

"Oh please! Just okay fine give me a hint?"

He gave me a look "Fine. Um well the only hint I can give you will give it away!"

"That's my kinda hint. Just tell me!" I laughed

He sighed "Fine fine. There is this vegetarian place that has any food you can think of, and it's really calm and quiet there. I heard you tell Gareth you were a vegetarian," he shrugged "Thought I'd take you here."