Meanwhile, Sid looks up angrily at the person listening the door opening while others too looks in that direction including the clients. Sid's anger melts and he frown seeing his love standing there in his office. He stands up from his chair and seeing him other too stands. Avu nervously smiles at him and takes a step towards him.

Sid-: Neet..??

Avu-: Yeah... Hii...

Sid(cutting her in between)-: Neet will you please wait for sometime in my cabin... I'll come after finishing this meeting... He request her while Avu shakes her head in denial and was about to say something when jai with faisu too enters.

Avu-: Hello... I'm Avneet kaur, Mr. Nigam's fiancee... Sorry to interrupt you all but can you please postpone this meeting as his health is not fine and he's not feeling well but then too he's working, he needs rest badly so can you please postpone the meeting... She requests the clients politely while standing beside sid and other's including their friends everyone were shocked listening Avu as no one has ever dared to interrupt his meeting like this. The clients look at eachother and were about to reply when Sid says.

Sid-: precious... Half meeting is done, just half is left... Let us complete it first... Have a seat... He says to Avu and says the last line to the client.

Avu-: no... I said na no meeting mtlb no meeting, you'll not work anymore you're not well... Come with me... She says while holding his right wrist with her both hands. And once again sorry... If you want to cancel the deal you can, no one has problem in it as his health is more important for everyone present here then this deal... She says and drags Sid from there to his cabin while others were standing there shockingly not able to react anything. Mostly everyone present there was happy as Sid never listen to anyone and since morning he's not looking well and everyone has requested him to go back home and rest but he wasn't listening so they were happy that now there's someone who have more powers than their boss and can control him. While Sid's friend's and Ashi too goes behind Sidneet.

Jai-: Actually she's my sister and his fiancee... I'm sorry from her side, she doesn't want to interrupt your meeting like this but actually she's extra worried about him that's why she behaved like this... I'm extremely sorry from her side, I hope you'll not mind her...

Client-: no no it's perfectly fine... She was right and yeah we can do the meeting next time... It was gr8 meeting you all... Bye... he says and after shaking his hand with him the clients left while jai sighs and goes towards Sid's cabin.

************

Meanwhile in Sid's cabin, Avu makes Sid sit on his chair and stands infront of him staring him with her hands fold infront of her chest.

Sid-: neet... Listen...

Avu(cutting him in between)-: no I don't want to listen anything, if you were not feeling well so you should take rest at home na... Why you came to office then...?? Are you a small kid or what...?? Even small kiddos doesn't get up from their bed when they are sick and sick person doesn't roam or go to office like you... And just look at you, what you're doing...?? You're working carelessly without even thinking of your health... And that's it she starts lecturing him while Sid puts his hand on his forehead due to headache and fever and closes his eyes when Avu notices his expressions. Avu touches his forehead to find it burning, her eyes widen.

Avu-: Siddharth... Aapko toh bohot tezz bukhar hai... (You have high fever...) Let's go to doctor, we can't sit here... She says to him worriedly and holds his hand to make him stand up but he stops her.