Karan : yes this way u are able to save the life of people .....I am proud of you for your this nature .

Monu : Thank you.

With this small gesture of Karan he was able to make a place in her heart. Before they could move the conversation forward  Juhi called them down . They entered the livingvroom and sat down .

Deepak : Princess hame aapse kuch baat karni hai.......

Juhi : actually baat nhi ...aapse kuch puchna tha .

Monu : ji mom kya baat hai ?

Avi : Beta hame aapse aapki shaadi ke baare mein baat karni hai ..

Deepak : yes princess hamne aapke liye ek larka dekha hai.

While Mahajan family were talking about karan . Karan was looking at her by holding his breath waiting for her reaction. Monu got up from her seat and knelt down in front of them and hold their hands .

Monu :  Mujhe aapse kuch sawaal puchne hai ...

Juhi and Deepak : Ha pucho na.

Monu : Aaj tak mere liye kitne rishte aaye hai.?

Juhi : Tumhare internship se lekar aaj tak almost 50.(with confusion)

Monu : aur inmese kitno ke baare main mujhe bataya?

Deepak : ek bhi nhi.

Monu : kyu...?

Avi : Kyuki wo rishte tumhare liye bilkul thik nhi the .....

Sid : aur hum tujhe batakar stress out nhi karna chahte the .

Sanju : isliye hamne hi background check karke mana kar diya.

Monu : to ab kyu bata rhe ho ?

Juhi : kyuki ye har tarah se tumhare liye perfect hai ..

Monu : Aur main. ...?

Deepak  : Ye tum khud puch lena .

Monu : I am ready.....agar aap unpar itna trust kar rahe ho to .....I have full trust on you aap mere liye kabhi kisi galat insaan ko choose nhi karoge ......but I want to talk to him once....

Deepak and Juhi hugged her and agreed to her condition .They asked monu to take karan to the garden to talk about the alliance. Monu looked at them confused

Juhi : Aise confuse na ho beta......hamne Karan ko hi aapke liye pasand kiya hai .

Monu : OK
Chalein (to karan )

Karan noded and  followed her to the garden . Karan was only busy in admiring her and the bond she  share with  her parents, the amount of trust she has on them  . They reached the garden and sat on the swing placed there .

 They reached the garden and sat on the swing placed there

                    The garden.

                        The swing

                        The swing .

Karan :  aap is rishte ko lekar khush to ho ....like aapko koi pasand to nhi hai... agar hai to aap mujhse keh sakte ho ...I'll say no ...don't worry.

Monu : nhi main is rishte se khush hu...aur main single hi hu ..thanks for asking me...waise ek secret batau....?

Karan : yes ....go on.

Monu : actually I have always admired you. Though we did not meet before but whenever Param bhai used to say about you I used to feel a different kind of connection with you.

Listening this karan was on 9th cloud . He did not think much hugged her .

 He did not think much hugged her

                      Their hug.

Monu too responded to the hug with a smile on her face.

Karan : I'm unable to describe how I'm feeling right now .thank you for accepting me.

Monu : no need to thank me karan (breaking the hug ). I think we should go  inside .

Karan noded positively and they started moving inside . Before entering monu stopped karan by holding hi hands.  He raised an eyebrow asking what.

Monu : Wo can I get your number.

Karan : sorry I totally forgot about it . Here 9365××××××.

Then they went inside and told their decision to others and started celebrating happily. Sometimes thinking about the one in front can give us a lot. Since karan told  everything to her he earned a special place in her heart .

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°

Humne jo ki thi mohabbat aaj bhi he,
Teri zulfon ke saaye ki chaahat aaj bhi he
Raat kat ti he aaj bhi khayalon mein tere,
Deewaano si wo meri halat aaj bhi he
Kisi or ke tasawur ko uthati nai
Beimaan aankho mein thodi si sharafat aaj bhi he
Chaah ke ik baar chaahe phir chhod dena tu
Dill tod tujhe jaane ki ijazat aaj bhi he…!!

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°○○●°

Word limit - 1179

Your crazy writer
Jyoti

Love you and take care.
Bye.