Chapter 24-Afraid

Vegas pov

He complained when ever I touch him... It's was perfect weekend for me... My love of life is sitting next to me and Watching the movie but I'm expecting some opportunity to touch him or tease him...

Out of the three of us, Venice was the only one who watched the movie completely... Then we went to the restaurant for dinner... I felt like spending time with my family... Me and Venice are teasing pete very much... Pete whinned almost everything...

Seriously Venice is best companion for me... Time to time pete mention my name and warned me but I felt very happy about that... After dinner Pete dropped me near the office and left... I took the car parked there and went home...

The next day I woke up happily, got ready and went to work... Directly I went to pete office and greet him but he didn't said anything just nodded his head...

Then I went to my cabin and started doing my works... After some times I felt someone is watching me... So i turned saw pete looking at me through his office...

I felt goosebumps... Because it's look like he saw me but he seemed to be deep in thought... So I went to his office asked him everything okay... He told me we are going to meet Mr. Time for the business dealings and then we directly went to khun fashion show.... so get ready...

I felt little distance from pete... He didn't called my name... The way told everything making me feel something is bothering him... I don't know how to ask him about that...

Then we went to meet pete brother he told about the dealings, pete accept the offer... the business dealings went to successfully... After that we go to the show... Mr. Tankhun greeted both of us... He told us... He already prepared our seats So we went to our seats the show start begin...

I don't know anything...  I couldn't concentrate on the show... so I was just watching Pete expression... Then the show end tankhun gives a speech for the crowd...

After that pete went to meet khun... So i waited outside of the room... But some time i heard my name... So i went to near the door and opened it little...

T: Pete you see... Vegas and Venice are so close to each other for first time they met...

P: So what khun...

T: I saw that yesterday...

P: what...

T: Enough Pete... don't hide anything from me... I know you better than you...

P: As you think... but there is nothing between us...

T: Seriously pete... Then Why you behave like this... Yesterday i saw what you guys did in the office room... Importantly I saw that hickey on your neck perfectly and your opened shirt...

P: Enough please... 'pete yelled at khun'

T: what's wrong with you pete... this is not the pete i know... he speaks whatever is on his mind... he won't be quiet like this... i've noticed you too... you're not yourself...

P: khun... I am so afraid khun... I don't know what to do... I felt like I'm pathetic person... I love him khun... I'm fucking love him again khun...

T: What baby... Why are you afraid... You love him... He also loves you... So you don't need to affaird of this...

P: You don't know khun... he has not confessed anything... More than 8 years ago when he and my friend making out infront of me... You know how I felt...

Khun... I know he did everything for my safety... So I'm also forgot everything and I wanted to start a new life together with him... But...

I am afraid that maybe he will leave me if there is any problem come again... Even these past weeks i dreamed about... Vegas leave me alone and went to live with tawan again... I couldn't sleep... I'm afraid to even sleep... I'll have the same dream again...  What can I do khun...

Even though he is near me... I feel like he is far away from me...

T: It's okay pete... It's okay... 'khun hugged pete and consoled him'

I don't know... Pete think like this... I want to clear everything with pete... I'm already hurt him in the past... This time i won't hurt him... I will protect him with any cost... He is love of my life...

Then I close the door went to out of the place and waiting for pete arrival in the parking lot...

I know this is short chapter... Sorry for that...

I hope you like this chapter... If you like this chapter please kindly vote for me... Thanks for your readings...