𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

En başından başla

Tonowari sighs, and puts his hands down, turning to face Tìyawn properly.

"My son bought to my attention, that your family has been trying to fit in, yet you have not" Tonowari says.

"I did not-!" Ao'nung goes to protest before his father gives him a glare.

He looked down immediately, away from his fathers gaze.

"I'm unsure what you mean?" Tìyawn responds, "I have learn to ride an ilu. To swim. I have learn to adapt."

"Yes but as a woman living here, you will have duties. The first being, that you will need to hunt" Ronal walks forward, excusing her glaring looking husband.

Tìyawn looks up at her, "you want me to hunt?"

Ronal nods, "I have spoken. To Neytiri. She bought to my attention that you are a fast learner. And while she and her daughter Kiri are to take lessons with me, you must take lessons with Ao'nung."

"I don't think-?" Tonowari speaks up but his lips clasp shut the moment he sees his wife turn to look him into the eyes.

She turns back around to look Tìyawn, "we believe you have the strength and the ability to become a hunter of our clan. And once you pass, you will do your first hunt. And then, you will get your first tattoo."

"I see" Tìyawn nods.

"Of course, we will not rush a decision like this. But, I am asking that you think about it. Wisely. My son, Ao'nung will teach you everything that you must know. You will take lessons together. He is one of the many skilled hunters here" Ronal encourages her.

She gives Ronal a smile and then a nod, "I will definitely think about it."

Ronal smiles back, "good. For now, I am hoping that you will return to your marui, and get ready for dinner."

Tìyawn gives Ronal a nod, standing up.

She turns to her right, seeing Ao'nung also stand up.

"Take her back" Ronal tells him.

"Yes mother" Ao'nung responds, the two of them walking out slowly.

As they are out of sight, Ronal looks to her husband, "you frightened the child."

"How can she be trusted to be a hunter, without having any skills?" Tonowari asks, "she will fail."

"Who is the Tsahìk?" Ronal asks.

"You are, sevin. But-"

Ronal speaks, cutting him off as she bends down in front of him, "Then you must have faith in me. I know what I am doing but you must trust me, for this to work. We can not mess with who Eywa has destined for us. Tìyawn is destined for Ao'nung."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"You told your parents i haven't fit in?" Tìyawn asks.

"My father worded it wrong. What I said was, that everyone is doing something at it is not fair for you to sit down and do nothing. You must get bored. Tired. So why not" Ao'nung corrects his statement in front of her.

"Does your father have a disliking to me?" Tìyawn asks.

"He doesn't believe that you can be a hunter" Ao'nung boldly confesses, "he believes that you have no skills or knowledge. However, me and my mother believe otherwise."

"You do?" Tìyawn turns her head to look at Ao'nung. Her eyes softening as she waits for his approval.

He nods in response, "I think you can do it. Like my mother said, I will be here to help you every step of the way."

"Then what about tonight?" Tìyawn asks.

"Tonight?" Ao'nung asks.

"Tonight, I can show you what I know. What skills I have and what I can do. That way, we can start of tomorrow morning, knowing what I need to learn further" Tìyawn suggests.

"So you've agreed? Already?" Ao'nung asks.

"If you believe that I am able to do it, then I have no doubt in that statement. So yes, I agree. Without wasting any time" Tìyawn nods.

Ao'nung looks at her impressed, his heart warming up to know that she agreed, based on his opinion.

"Very well. Tonight I will come to pick you up, so do not leave until I am here" Ao'nung warns her, "it is dangerous to be out on your own, not knowing half of where this island leads to."

She nods, "yes sir."

Ao'nung sighs and rolls his eyes with a smile whilst Tìyawn laughs.

The two of them sharing this friendly moment together.

But Tìyawn could sense in her heart, that he meant a lot to her. More than what she could make out. She just didn't know exactly what it was.

But it was a feeling of warmth.

Happiness.

Something she had never experienced before.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Lo'ak was sat down, watching Tsireya who was helping Tuk out in making her a traditional head piece.

"Will you just sit there and watch me all day?" Tsireya asks.

"If I have to.. then yes" Lo'ak nods.

"But why?" Tsireya asks.

"Just. I haven't got nothing else to do" Lo'ak shrugs.

Tsireya sighs, finally looking back at him, "Tìyawn has been offered by my parents to become a hunter."

"Oh" Lo'ak looked at her in surprise, "that is good. For Tìyawn."

"Ao'nung will be teaching her" Tsireya adds on.

"I didn't expect anyone else to" Lo'ak responds.

"You sound annoyed" Tsireya tells him.

"I'm not. Not at Tìyawn" Lo'ak shrugged.

"Because you still love her, don't you?" Tsireya asks.

Lo'ak falls silent, his face turning sour as he looked at Tsireya with a pitiful frown, "no one stops loving their first love. But I am choosing to let her go and find better. To move on and I do the same, the two of us remaining friends. Unfortunately, that is hard for you to grasp on considering you like to bring it up every time."

"I am just asking" Tsireya shrugs.

"Please do not" Lo'ak responds, now standing up, "you are only making it harder for me to move past this."

He turns to walk out, his head hanging low.

Maybe this was Eywa's punishment for him.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚