CHAPTER FOUR

"HUAHH?!"

"HUAHH?!"

Arriving at the house, a small, frail old woman opened the gates, welcoming them all in.
With each new room another supplement was displayed for them to use. Clothes,Food,Bedding.
But of course thanks to her gender differences Y/N got different treatment. In reality, it was just different clothes.

(This, in any color you'd like!)Apparently she had just been saving it for the time a female Demon Slayer came around since it was really only men

Apparently she had just been saving it for the time a female Demon Slayer came around since it was really only men. But due to the language barrier, Y/N didn't understand a thing said, at first. But when Hisa saw her visible act of confusion she spoke in audible English.
"Here is your kimono to wear. Please join the others in eating when your finished dressing."
"Yes Ma'am!"

She bowed and left to another room to supposedly make the beds and Y/N joined the others eating."WAAAAH WIFEYYY YOU LOOK LIKE A ANGEL!" tilting her head in confusion, she sat down after getting a whiff of the sweet smell emitting from the food. Seeing her struggle with the chopsticks, Tanjiro offered to help by practical spoon feeding which made Zenitsu seethe in anger but didn't do anything cause he knew that he was just trying to be nice..Right?
Eating with his hands, Inosuke let out a cackle at Tanjiro's discomfort with his unpleasant manners.
Zenitsu groaned in defeat, seeing Inosuke's following actions which revolved around pissing off Tanjiro which didn't work whatsoever.
"If your really that hungry, you can have mine too."
"AHHHHHH I REFUSE! FUCK YOU!"
Laughing at his words, Y/N covered her mouth so she wouldn't be seen as impolite to the others, because she still had food her mouth. A visible irk appeared on Zenitsu's face which added to the difficulty of trying not to roll on the floor laughing. Surpassing her urge, she sat quietly engaging in conversation every now and then with her hands.

Walking down the hallway to where the futons lay, which there was four of.
Zenitsu screamed thinking Hisa was a demon even though she was just an old lady who took care of demon slayers, Tanjiro, who was slowly getting tired of Zenitsu's brash actions hit the top of his head for him to stop and calm down.
"I'm takin this one here." Inosuke declared patting the futon beneath him."First come first serve, baby."
"Thats fine. Sleep wherever you like."
An irk appeared on Inosuke's face at Tanjiro's words, snarling.
"Which one do you want Zenitsu, Y/N?" In anger, Inosuke launched his pillow at Zenitsu, mad at Tanjiro's goody-two-shoes personality.
"Why me.."