𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒

THE rain started pouring on a full moon night, mist covered the city while chattering and rumors were heard about these blood sucking monsters which lurks around the city in the shadows. Plenty of people went missing in the past few weeks, some were found dead in alleyways and houses.

Atsushi Nakajima, a lone citizen who walked down the streets of Yokohama. It began to thunder but he forgot his umbrella, so he puts his hood on and quickly tries to get home from his night shift. It was dangerous at this hour, especially since it's foggy, but so far he's survived from the past nights after walking alone.

He loved the rain. The scent of it when it stops, how he just hears water drops fall on the rocky sidewalks. It makes everything go quiet. The street lights flickered as he passed by them while he continues to walk along the streets while looking down. The warm lights on the shops he passed reflected on the puddles.

He walked pass an alleyway before getting pulled into it by a mysterious figure. It seemed that he was pinned onto the brassy bricked walls by this person till he felt a sharp fang bite the side of his neck. The creature prevented him from screaming by covering his mouth with his free hand.

But Atsushi didn't scream for help, instead he just yelped and winced in pain from the sudden action and was out of breath when the unknown beast pulled away. He was nauseous and his body felt weak. The creature stared at the boy's purple eyes. Fear was seen in his pupils which the beast found thrilling.

This creature was the vampire everyone was talking about. He was the one who hunted down the innocent humans and feasted on them with his sharp fangs. But the vampire was stunned that the silver haired boy did not pass out from the sharp, painful bite. Instead he was just panting there, his knees feeling week.

So he took another bite which caught the boy off guard before letting out a small whimper. He could feel his blood rushing up to his neck. He grasped onto the vampire's hair while biting his lip. His eyes widened when the creature pulled away, licking off the blood the seeped out of the jinko's neck.

He still didn't pass out.

"Why won't you fucking faint?" The creature spoke. His voice was raspy and he was furious. He held onto Atsushi's waist and was waiting for a reply from the other. He knew that the human was too scared to speak. But somehow he did.

"W-Well, I don't k-know.. either." Atsushi stuttered and was still in pain from the unpleasant feeling of the bite. "—Who are y-you..?" He continued to speak and asked the unknown figure.

"That doesn't matter." Akutagawa replied before nibbling on the other's neck softly, feeling the other's hands on his head. The boy was pleading him to let go but this made Akutagawa hold onto him tighter.

The jinko suddenly made a move and pinned the vampire onto the wall instead. This cause the raven to yelp and flinch when he got slammed to the wall by a total mortal.

It then was followed by a kiss, so suddenly for no reason. Entering the vampires mouth before slowly swirling his tongue with the other's. Both of them were getting lightheaded from this. Atsushi made his way to the other's chest with his free hand before fondling the other's nipples.

This action made the other groan in the kiss. Not wanting to break it. Lust appeared in their eyes and was lost in the sight of each other. They were desperate and they wanted more of this attention. They started caressing each other's hair and cheeks as their tongues move along the same slow rhythm.

This made them want more. Their bodies rubbed on one another and was craving for more touch. The raven shivered from the unexpected feeling on his chest again. His nipple twitched which made the shorter smirk in the kiss.

The overwhelming feeling made their bodies heat up and cheeks crimson. Atsushi pulled away and made Akutagawa face the wall.

Akutagawa's POV

I felt his hands go down my waist then to my crotch, he teased me in some sort of way and made me wait for him to actually do something. I was getting impatient till I felt him slowly removing my pants, this made my knees feel weak.

I was grasping on the wall to help me stand up straight and so I don't fall. He then shoved his index and middle finger in my mouth and asked me to suck on them. I obeyed him and had no choice to till I felt something enter me after he pulled away.

It was wet and I felt it enter me which made me gasp and let out a low groan. He started moving his fingers and scissoring me. My nails were gonna break as I held onto the wall. It felt like I was gonna collapse from the pain. But it slowly felt better in the way.

It was starting to feel so good. Maybe a little too good which made me let out a lot of soft and weird noises. "You seem to like this." He commented as I stayed silent. I kept on whining as I start to get impatient. "When is he gonna put it in.?" I thought to myself.

I heard him unzip his pants and felt something rub between my ass cheeks. I turned red and just looked down, waiting for him to fuck me and put me to shame. "Man, amd I really about to get railed by a mortal." I thought to myself as I felt him slowly entering.

He was going slow before immediately pounding into me which made me a moaning mess at this point. My legs were gonna give out but he held onto me right for support. He kept hitting my prostate but I didn't want to cum so soon.

I felt a finger cover my tip as he went faster. He was teasing me again. My mind was getting foggy, my eyes rolled back to the top of my head. I didn't care at this point on whoever catches us. I just wanted a release.

I was close to climaxing but his finger prevented me to. My blood was rushing and I started panting uncontrollably. He wanted to see me helpless and wanted me to beg for him. So I did it.

"P-Please..I'm s-so close.. I-..Ngh~..!" He let go as soon as I spoke which led to me letting out a loud moan which echoed nicely in the alleyway. We both came as he chuckled. He then nibbled on my neck, sucking on it and leaving all sorts of bruises.

        He slowly went down to my ear before whispering.

"We should do this more often."