Extra [CHAPTER 34.5]

Start from the beginning

PIKACHU:[walks towards Charizard]Yo Charizard don't be mad on Gardevoir okay?

CHARIZARD:Hmph why would I be mad on Gardevoir!

PIKACHU:oh...I didn't meant that...you know since you haven't met Charla in a while i thought you got jealous of Greninja..

CHARIZARD:Why You Rat![says with a glare]You know what?I actually found out that theirs a Pikachu named Boruto out in Alola! Hilarious!

PIKACHU:[horrified face]H-how did you know?I Thought I hide that truth well!

CHARIZARD:[smirks]To think one of your species Pikachu is called Boruto hahaha!

PIKACHU:[thinks of something and smirks]Oh Yeah and Your Species is basically Water Hurts Me! Basically You don't even need a Water Gun to Beat you a Water Cup is More than enough!Wait let me try it o-

[Suddenly Pikachu Was grabbed by freelers as he was being dragged by Sylveon and followed by Glaceon.]

PIKACHU:[flails around to try get free]HEY STOP TAKING ME AWAY AGAIN!WHY CANT YOU BOTH STOP IT I DONT WANNA LOSE IT YET!!!CHARIZARD HELPPPPPP!

CHARIZARD:heh....good for you rat I ain't helping you ever again!

PIKACHU:TRAITOR!

[Suddenly cafe doors bust open.]

DONPHAN:Prepare for trouble if you mess with the boss!

BLASTOISE:Control it now or get washed!

DONPHAN:Pokemon Protection Squad has Arrived!

BLASTOISE:Saving Pokemons who can't fight!

DONPHAN:Saving Pokemons from their harem is our job!

BLASTOISE:[shades]Pokemon Protection Squad Moves at speed of sound!

DONPHAN:[nods]Better Surrender or face my wrath!

BLASTOISE:Thats Right!

TORKOAL:Torkoal!Hell Yeah!

PIKACHU:[teary eyes]My Saviours they are here...

CHARIZARD:The hell?How did they get here?

INFERNAPE:I called them![raises his hand]I thought our bro may need some help so that's why!

BLASTOISE:Alright time to clean the cafe![fires hydro pump on Sylveon and Glaceon as Pikachu gets freed.]

DONPHAN:Time to deliver you back to your trainers![uses roll out and smacks them out of the Cafe as Torkoal releases Smoke screen.]

[After smoke screen clears the cafe was back to normal with no signs of Pokemon moves were being used.]

PIKACHU:[coughs]Well now that is out of the way,Hey Lucario can you tell our readers how does the Aura Works or what you learned during your training.

LUCARIO:[confused]Readers?

PIKACHU:[shakes his head]Nevermind that just answer!

LUCARIO:[nods]Very Well,Aura is basically a energy which is in every being in this world be it Pokemon or humans, Generally Pokemons have more Aura than majority of the humans but ofcourse like everything some exceptions are made,That being a Generation of Aura Guardians were formed years ago,thousands of Aura Guardians use to roam around the world but now that number has diminished to mere fraction of it.The Way Aura work is you have to feel it and imagine it,You also need to have some sort of faith in your abilities for it to manifest properly...Ofcourse without Proper guidance using Aura can also damage you.

LUCARIO:The Way Sir-Aaron taught me to use Aura was in a very unique way,He taught me to visualise before using it making it easier for control,He also showed me how I can use my Aura Spheres to cleanse negative Energy,for example if pour in 50% of my Aura I can revert an Shadow Pokemon back to its base form,Ofcourse it's another situation if I use Ash's Aura aswell which is in abundance,It's almost limitless how much Aura Ash possess...

PIKACHU:[surprised]Really,If you can cleanse negative energy from your Aura then how did Greninja manage to erase the negative roots single-handedly.

LUCARIO:About that it seems Teacher here could already channel Ash's aura to his body which later he then fuses it with his Water Shurikens giving them a Property of purification.Teachers Water Shuriken are basically Aura Sphere but specifically made for Teacher,i don't know how he did it but he just did,you have to ask him that....Anyways where was i?Ah what else did I learn under Sir-Aaron was that I could use Aura Techniques which is Aura Wave,Using Aura to block Psychics and etc also Sir-Aaron Did mention for Ash to go back to the tree of beginning as he haven't taught Ash about the purification process.

PIKACHU:I see,Thanks alot Lucario for giving a small explanation how the Aura Works...Now it's Greninja's Turn to explain!How the hell does his bond phenomenon works and how does it link with Aura Usage!

Now it's Greninja's Turn to explain!How the hell does his bond phenomenon works and how does it link with Aura Usage!

TO BE CONTINUED....

AN:- hmm this is just an experiment side chapter quest type of thing....where I'll tell and explain about some things like Aura,Bond Phenomenon,Plots of the story and what not with little cringe jokes,I don't know if I should make this a mini side story where the Pokemon discuss the world from their perspective honestly just adds a different touch from seeing it all from 3rd or Ash's perspective...

I mean tell have you seen many fanfics focus of Pokemons perspective?I wish they did little more interaction it's kind of unique to see Pokemons thoughts and stuff sometimes...also helps that this Extra chapters will just make how some concepts of general Pokemon works in this fiction.Also a tiny bit spoilers will be included in future extras depending how well this extra chapter did.

Also a tiny bit spoilers will be included in future extras depending how well this extra chapter did

Leer is the best move!

Also this will be the last chapter I'll update since I got exams and stuff I'll update again after 25th August,Sorry for this but just wait for some time till then...

Till then see you later!