Gianna: Oh my god.. You aren't serious!

Y/N: I am, he said that.

Gianna gets up and excitedly heads towards Deon. I go sit next to Ximena and look back at them. Deon gives me a stare. like he wants to kill me. I flip him off and looks towards the front as the teacher arrives.

The lecture goes on and after that I head to all my other classes. Nothing new, nothing exciting. Lunch arrives and I meet up with Ximena by the cafeteria bathrooms.

Y/N: Listen, I don't think we can sit with Elijah today..

Ximena: Because you're scared of Deon?

Y/N: Nah he's a bitch.

Ximena let's put the most brutal laugh known to man. I just stand there awkwardly as she laughs her ass off. Eventually she stops.

Ximena: Cmon now be serious. Have you seen him for REAL?

She was right though. He was really intimidating and I was a little scared of him. But also I wanted to give Elijah space since he was cold this morning about the whole clothes thing.

Y/N: Fine. I am a tad bit scared. But I also want to give Elijah some space you know?

Ximena: Ohhhh!!! I totally forgot. It's okay we can find a table. I actually think I might know someone who'll let us sit with them!

Ximena grabs my hand and leads me to a table near Elijah's. There's around 1 girls and 2 guys. Both of them clearly seeming gay. Ximena greets him.

Ximena: Heyy guys meet Y/N!

I wave to all of them.

Ivan: Hey boo! I'm Ivan! This is my best friend Priscilla, and my boyfriend King.

They all wave to me.

Ivan: Now sit down girls! We don't bite!

Priscilla: Ivan might though!

She chuckles a little.

King: Don't sorry girly, it's only when he's drunk

Priscilla: Oh my god talking about being drunk, there's a party tonight!

King: Oh there is! Josh is hosting it. They're saying it's going to be the best party to start the year off!

Ximena looks at me with the most excited look i've ever seen.

Ximena: PLEASEEEE come to the party Y/N!

Y/N: I don't know..

Ximena: well think about it! we can wear our most cutest outfit ever!

I nod and they all continue planning on what they're gonna wear to the party. I look over to Elijah's table. I feel bad for upsetting him but it was too early for him to start bringing clothes to my house. Who knows.

Elijah looks at me for a split second, clearly upset still. I focus back on the party conversation.

The day continues on and I continue going to all my classes. As i'm getting into my car Elijah shows us.

Eli: Let's talk?

Y/N: Yeah. Wanna go grab food somewhere?

Eli: Nah. We can do it real quick right now.

Y/N: Oh well. Okay.

Eli: Look. I understand you think it's too soon, but I do like you and everything and i've already spent the last two days with you.

there's silence for a moment. I look at him, he's clearly very upset and I don't want to ruin anything.

Y/N: Alright. I understand. Look we can keep some clothes at my house but not your whole closet.

Eli: I'm fine with that. Thank you.

He gives me a little peak on the cheek.

Y/N: Hey uh.. Elijah?

Eli: What's up?

Y/N: There's a party tonight, some guy named Josh is hosting it? Ivan and his friends invited me to go, would you like to come and be there with me?

Eli: Hell yeah. What time is it going on at?

Y/N: Oh i'm not too sure. i'll fine out and  text you the details!!

Eli: Alright ma, drive safe.

He winks at me and begins to walk away.  And I go inside my car and head home.

.

.

.

End of Chapter VII.