𝟓.𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲,𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

Start from the beginning

She went straight for Noah and quickly snogged him making him smile in the kiss

When they pulled away, she revealed that it was in fact Noah making the girls cheer

''Yeah I was young''he said laughing.

The game went on and the girl won the challenge making them all go back to the villa.

The girls were all getting ready in the dressing room

''I'd say the most shocking one was tyrique''ruchee said making all the girls agree.

''Like 100 people is crazyyyy,I don't think I know 100 people''Nalani said, ''but it was also his reaction that made it worse''she said making a disgust face in her mirror.

''All I know is pulling and shagging''Jess said while quoting Tyrique words in the challenge.

''EWW I hated that,that was disgusting''Molly said.

''Right like bro why would you say that''Nalani said with a side eye making the girl laugh

''what about you molly''Ella asked

''the fact that Mitch had three girls on the go at once.''

''But you know what it was also the comments after like <<it was seven months ago>>'.'

Catherine said while quoting Mitch

After taking her shower Nalani decided what to wear and she did her hair and now she was doing her makeup in the dressing room.

''Who do you think Zach is going to pick''Jess asked.

''I think he is going to pick Nalani''ruchee answered.

''yeah he did pick her in the challenge''Ella said

''would you be happy if he chooses you''Molly asked Nalani

''Like I enjoyed the kiss and he is a nice boy but I just don't feel that spark as much as I feel it with Noah''she said.

''More guys for me''jess said making all the girls laugh.

After a toast Nalani got pulled in a chat by Ella on the beans bag

''so what is going on babe''Nalani said while rearranging her top

''Yeah so earlier when you were chatting with Zach right''making Nalani hum''tyrique asked Noah how he felt and he answered''I don't know,I don't really care, she can do whatever she wants it doesn't bother me really''she said quoting Noah.

Nalani was silent for an instant, making Ella grab her hand

''How are you feeling my love''Ella asked her with a worried look.

''Obviously not good ,I don't know why he is acting all nonchalant''Nalani said with an annoyed face.

''yeah''

''Like being nonchalant about me is one of the main things that put me off a guy''she said.

''Yeah  and I could see that it was bothering him so I don't know why he said that''Ella said.

''I don't know either but he will need to change his attitude real fast or that will put me off''She said.

They continued to talk until Nalani got pulled into a chat by Zach

''So how are you feeling,''Zach said.

''I'm feeling good I feel pretty so that's all that matter''she said smiling.

''You're definitely looking good''he said while checking her out.

''Thanks you you're so sweet,'she said smiling''so what about that kiss earlier''she said while moving her eyebrows up and down making him laugh.

''Yeah you know I wanted to see if there was chemistry there and there was''he answered simply making her nod.

''So I know you're in a couple with Noah but how would you feel if I chose you''He said while looking into her eyes

''I am interested in you and I want to keep getting to know you but right now I do feel a bigger spark with Noah and I want to continue to explore that.''

''Of course,I'll respect your decision,''he said smiling at her.

Nalani,itv,beach hut

''I really hope that Noah will make that decision worth it,''she said while playing with her skirt.

After avoiding Noah all night, she finally got the courage to pull him for a chat on the daybeds

''Have you been avoiding me or what,I haven't seen your pretty face since the toast''He said while getting comfortable.

''I mean..A lil bit...Ella told me earlier what you said''She said making him understand quickly what she was talking about.

''Yeah what I meant was like that you are your own person and that I can't control who you talk to''he said calmly.

''yeah but the way you said it made it seem like you didn't care for me''

''I just met you like I'm not going to be all protective over you,''he said while getting annoyed.

''That's not what I'm asking you,I'm just asking you to stop acting nonchalant and show a little bit that you care''She said with a scowl on her face.

''Like I care about you because earlier Zach asked me how I would feel if he chose me tonight but I said no because I felt a bigger spark with you''she said while her eyes were getting teary.

I always cry in argument when I'm frustrated it's so annoying she thought while wiping her tears.

Noah's eyes softened at her word and tears and he quickly wrapped his arms around her while kissing her head

''I'm sorry baby ,I didn't mean to make you cry I do care about you and I was just jealous that you were giving another guy attention''He said while wiping her tears.

''You really hurt me Noah''she said.

''I'm really sorry and I will make it up to you,''he said.

''It's okay but you need to stop acting nonchalantly or its bye-bye Nalani''she said laughing feeling better making him laugh too and kiss her cheeks.

They were now all sitting down in front of Zach waiting for his decision

Noah Have his arm wrapped around Nalani and on her thighs and she interlocks their finger together.

Firstly,I just want to say that it's not an easy position to be in,obviously coming in here as a bombshell,given this power has been difficult the reason I want to couple up with this girl is because the conversation we have had been really easy they felt really natural and she is also a really beautiful person so the person I want to couple up with is..... Catherine

I was planning on Zach choosing Nalani but a lot of people were saying no.

Should I make the ex best friends of Nalani enter the villa?

I had to put a little bit of drama and I felt like it was going too smoothly.

1575 words