Fourth Page In The Reincarnation Diary : 「Ruler」

Start from the beginning

" I could hear everything you said  [son] "  proud rimuru  has   announced in his thought to me.

' eh , o-ok "Father"  ' I said with embarrassment .

' Hey by the way all of you seem so terrified  will it be weird if I ask why ? ' rimuru asked of them as 『Great Sage』  wake up and «master the  the thing which terrifies  the goblins is . . . » ' what nonsense are you saying O great one , you unleashing an amount of magicules so high that  could make even the dryads be terrified  of you  '  .

«Reaction :  Humph» 『Great Sage 』 seem to pout   how cute big sis ;p  .

' huh  , me ? what do you mean great amount of magicules  ?! '

"『Great Sage 』 turn my perspective so I could see for myself  ! " 

| =  -   =   -   =   -  =  -  =   -   =  |

 perspective/point of "view" : unique skill 『Inheritor』 .

POV : Rimuru Tempest .

__________________________________

" Whoaaa  what is this ? 『Great Sage』 can  you make it go inside  ? "  

«Answer : yes I can ! »

| = - = - = - = - = - = |

' Let me introduce myself my my name is Rimuru  it  good to know you '

' Goblin chief what a great eyes you have ,  I tested you if you were worthy of my help ! Oh Oh Oh ! ' Rimuru tried getting an excuse and jumped with [ it was all a test ] .

' Ohoo so it was a test huh , it is a relief some of us almost died  there ' 

' eheheh '  rimuru laughed in shame  

' hey can  you explain what exactly happened  here ? '

The village goblin Chief  told me about how they worship the true dragon of darkness Veldora [Tempest ] ( they don't know of his family name ;] )   he told how when Veldora protection got cut off all the Jura forest resident which is how the place called BTW  .  He also told me how a Majin  named  his eldest son  Rigurd    as well as the goblin's leader from before and how he died against   the Fang-wolves    and now they going to attack tonight .

" hey 『Inheritor』 go and search for those Fang wolves   and if you find any strange thing inform me immediately "  ' understood !!'  

 ' Hey village chief before I help  you what can you do for  me?' I asked him as seriously as I can  .

' Hm ! , We will give you our everything we will worship you as our ruler and lord  !' he said  awhile bowing  180 degree to the ground .

' I see '  I pondered  for awhile  and ' ok Village chief  I will help  you , but be ready I will  work you to death  even !'

' ' We are most grateful   ! ' ' they all said .

'All of you do you understand the situation ? I won't accept negligence in this kind of situation  GOT IT? '

They all replied with 

 'HAI!!!'

' Okay Goblin chief show the way to the wounded '

' The rest  I want you to go gather wood log starting now go! ' 

The chief showed the way and there isn't  one to two goblins who at deathbed but a whole  tent is at death bed  .   So I asked  『Great Sage』 to analyze and  find a way  to heal them quickly  and she found two ways .