Alphys [Chapter 9]

You walked into the dark laboratory and saw a yellow dinosaur sitting in front of a giant computer.

They then turned to you and started laughing really hard.

"That w-was a wonderful trick you pulled!" She said as she walked up to you to shake your hand.

"I'm surprised Papyrus and the g-guards actually fell for it."

"You saw that?" You asked.

"I sure did! O-On my, um...monitor, s-see?"

You nodded and turned back to her. "You're not gonna tell anyone right?"

"O-Oh! No! I-I want to help you!"

She chuckled. "I was watching your a-adventure on screen and at first I-I wanted to stop you, b-but...watching you on screen m-makes it hard not to r-root for you. S-So now I want to help!"

"Ohh, I see. Well, I'm glad to have one person on my side!"

She nodded. "I-I can help you get to the k-king alive and you'll be able to g-go home!"

"Oh great! Thanks Alphys!" You said.

Some sweat started to drip from her forehead and she looked away. "W-Well, there is one small problem..."

"What?"

"Well...um...a while ago...I made an entertainment robot named M-Mettaton for uh...entertainment purposes...o-obviously..."

"And uh, recently...I m-made some adjustments t-to him...to make him more...useful, y-you know?"

"What, like upgrades?"

"Y-Yeah, exactly!"

"What kind of upgrades?"

Alphys started to sweat more and she paused.

"Um...an...anti human c-combat features...heheheh..."

Then she started to ramble and play with her claws. "A-And when I tried to remove th-those features...I m-made a mistake and uhh...um...n-now he...uhh...now he's an unstoppable k-killing machine with a thirst f-for human blood..."

You stared at Alphys in shock.

"But d-d-don't worry! I'm a-almost 100 p-percent sure we won't run into h-him!"

As soon as she finished that sentence, a loud bang was heard from another room.

Then another.

"Did you hear something?" She asked, and you nodded in response.

Then a series of loud metal bangs was heard.

"Oh no..." She said.

Suddenly a wall exploded and the lights went out.

"OHHHH YES!"

(Hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned for more and have a good day)