Chains and Shambles

Roses pov
First everything is all black. I hear nothing and see no one. This is how everything starts silent,quite,black. Next thing you and I know Bam! I slam myself down to the ground as a bullet whizzes past my head. I feel my shield and say out loud "hello old friend it's been forever." Is it weird that my shield is my only friend? I'm unsure anymore what's weird I go through these simulations on a daily bases for the most part they don't phase me anymore. I walk into the tent expecting to see a bunch of hurt people perhaps I'll know perhaps I won't. I don't even care at this point. I walk over to the beds I know what they want from me they want me to be hurt or something. I walk over and see my dad sitting there saying "kiddo it looks like I won't be walking away." I hug him and say "dad it's just a basic leg wound all we have to do is get you crutches." The wound changes i smirk and scream "your gonna have to do better then that!" I wish I wouldn't have said that when the next one comes along. Blackness and I prepare I hear a male voice just before I go into the next one "Michael come back wait don't go!" I can't hear him anymore. Now I don't feel like fighting anymore they lied I should have expected it but they lied. They still have Michael and I'm trapped in a state of dreams I think that I can't get out of. My shield was gone now and I'm stuck on the mean streets of Brooklyn. I get grabbed by a guy a dragged into an ally I'm kicking and screaming and fighting him but it does nothing. I started to cry I've had enough of all this crap all these dreams. I say out loud not caring "I've had enough I just want to be awake I'm done." I fall to my knees. I don't even bother getting up. I just sit there through the rest of what ever was thrown at me. I can't even count how many times I died in the dreams. I wake up but I don't believe it food is sitting in front of me. I don't even bother eating it. I'm not hungry. I flip the food to the floor and pass out. It's all black and stays that way. I wake up with a milkshake I'm front of me. I want it like really bad. But some or some one I think told me it was drugged. I don't have any strength though. A big Man walks in a basically tries to force me to eat the food but I keep spitting it out but he shoves a huge piece in my mouth and there was no fighting it was either chew or choke so I had to cave. I cry and his face is the last real one I see. I see a bunch of blackness I say "why is it just black? Hello is anyone there?" I hear nothing I see nothing. Why what is this this has to be the worst thing ever I keep screaming and yelling at the top of my lungs until I have to breath. I keep going and going and going. I was so done with this. I couldn't even hear myself either. My throat starts to hurt so bad. A few tears fall. I close my mouth and say nothing. I will no longer give in to hydra I would not cave in. I heard Michael and for the first time in my life I would have to rely on someone else to save my life.