Lies and trickery

Michaels pov
Roses attempt to save me was a lie to both her and me. Once they pushed me out of those doors I was grabbed by two other agents and dragged to another building. I was then thrown into a normal standard metal cell where they brought me bread and crackers twice a day. I was beginning to give up hope would anyone save us or me or her? Did they already give up on us and stop looking assuming we were dead? I didn't know but I did know one thing. Things weren't looking up for me at least right now. I haven't heard anything about Rose the girl how thought she had given her life to save mine. I felt so bad why hadn't I tried to escape why hadn't I tried something? I should save her if she is still her who knows what they done to her. I can't figure it myself. I like her and we get into a fight and I went hunting this is all my fault. I say aloud "Rose I'm so sorry. Your the closest thing I've ever had to a true friend I'm so sorry." I hear a laugh come over the inter com it's a male voice and it says "ha you haven't even started to see our plans for your beloved Rose." A screen opens from the celling. Roses face appears on the screen Rose I run for the screen I run to the end of my chain and I can't reach her. I sit on the floor as close the the screen and her as I can. I hear her say "let him go skull let my father go take me instead I'm the one you have in jail let him go!" She is in a pure white room. I see nothing. Then it clicks they gave her a drug to make her see things. I scream "no let her go I'll do what ever you ask of me I lay here a rot leave her alone I will die for her let her go." The man laughs again the screen starts to lift up and a women walks in with a tray of food and a first aid kit she will take when she leaves the room. She un cuffs me and puts fresh padding between my wrist and the chains I've already got scars up and down my arms from when they used to cut me with blades to get information in the past few months they have stopped probably to try and break me. I won't let them I have to stay sane for her I have to free her even if it means killing myself I will do it. No one should have to go through what she has. They decide to drag me out and try again. We walk through two buildings. In the second one I hear a familiar female voice scream I mumble Rose don't worry I'll be there soon. The man must have heard the fact that I was mumbling because he said "what did you say?" I said back in perfect Russian thanks Nat. "Nothing if importance to you you lowly scum." Then he says back "great now we gonna need a translator again I know you know English you punk so speak it. I say "no" again in Russian. He screams and throws me against a door. I let out a small scream and We were still near Rose cause she said "Michael why are you in World War Two?" A small tear slips down my face but the muscle man is busy saying "quick the drug is wearing off get her more food. They almost rush past with a plate but I kick it with my feet he hadn't pinned down and the plate broke and the food was destroyed. Muscle man says "punk that's gonna hurt for you." I smile and say "every small action has an even bigger one remember that small brain." They rush by with a milkshake and i say Rose hates ice cream she will never eat it she is lactose intolerant." That was the biggest lie I have told them she loves the crap. We always used to have to go get it when we went to the food court she loved the stuff like crazy. I say to Rose "Rose if you can hear me know we will be safe soon and home in shield and remember the warm weather and the love of your dad his warm hugs the smal pranks Tony and you shared remember Dr.Banner the man who can fix anything remember our family Rose but most importantly remember me the sound of my voice." I hear her cry as she says "Michael please don't go I don't want to be alone anymore." I was dragged away and a hand was placed over my mouth I was crying so hard. I hated leaving her there I don't ever want to do that again never. I figured out the route from my cell to hers. They kept trying to get information but I couldn't hear what they asked nor did I care I was working on a plan. I was gonna get us out no matter the cost. The last thing I remember is a sharp blade in my side I woke up back up in my cell. The chains were on the padding was fresh and there was food. I didn't trust it so I ate the smallest thing on the plate. A saltine cracker. I felt normal and I saw some stones I never noticed on the ground how did they get there and for how long? Why didn't I ever notice them? I got it I have my plan.