Summer

The fishers had just arrived at the beach house and were getting unpacked and ready for when the Conklin came. Noah was in his room when he got a FaceTime call from none other than Taylor Jewel. Noah and Taylor have always been pretty close. It may not have look like it to people who did not know them because they where always making fun of each other and play fighting, but that was there love language. Noahs family and friends are alway telling him how he should just admit his feeling for Taylor and ask her out already but he refuses to admit that he likes. The same goes for Taylor. Belly has always thought that she like the boy because, yes she flirts a lot but it is so much different when she flirts with Noah.

"What's up idiot" Noah says jokingly "just called so that I could make fun of your face" "yeah right you just called so you could stare at me some more" "maybe your right maybe your not" Taylor responded. "Wait aren't you supposed to be helping Belly pack or something" Noah says "oh yeah I actually called so that you could tell belly not to pack this speedo and pack something that is actually cute" Taylor says "yeah no I am not doing that she is basically like my sister that's just weird" "hi Noah" Belly yells from the background "hey bels see you soon" "hey hey" belly responds.

"So are you coming up for belly's birthday like you normally do"Noah asked the girl "yeah why you miss me or something" Taylor says trying to get the boy flustered "maybe I do maybe I don't" "I see what you did there you think your so smart" Taylor laughs "oh no I don't think I know" Noah jokes "whatever"

"Can you two stop flirty so Taylor can get back to helping me" at the same time Noah and Taylor both start to say that they where not flirting "yeah right can you guys just admit you like each other" Belly's tease. "Yeah right like I could like him" Taylor responds. Noah didn't know why yet but when Taylor did that hit gave him a pain in his heart "um yeah exactly... I think my mom is calling me I have to go"Noah says in a much less joyful tone from the start of the call.

Taylor's pov:

"Was that to harsh" Taylor says worried she messed things up. "Why would you care you always mess with him like this he was not even upset his mom just called him" belly has always been a little oblivious to what is going on with Noah and I she doesn't always realize that they are more story's happening around her. "Yeah I don't know what got into me for a second I was almost nice to him for a second there" but I never say anything to belly when this come up because I know was he will be weird about with Noah and Belly basically being siblings, so I just keep my feeling to my self so that no one can get hurt.

Noah's pov:

So far I have just been in my room waiting for belly and Steven to get here when I hear my mom yell to everybody that they are here so I run downstairs.

When I get there I see them all and i already know this summer is going to be roller coaster. Belly looks different and Jeremiah and Conrad are looking at her different. I have always noticed that Conrad has a thing for belly but now with Jeremiah too I know this summer is going to be different. But i ignore that for now and run up to belly and give her a big hug.

"Wow you look so different. You are really growing up" I say to belly "yea well your growing up to you different as well" belly points out " yeah but you don't look so young anymore" " you do know I am older by a couple of days right" " yeah but I act older" then Laurel starts to walk over.

"Ok you two you fight about this every year that is enough" Laurel say while walking over "hi Laurel" I have always seen Laurel like a second mom. Sometimes it is easier to talk to her because my mom never really wants to hear about the messy stuff so that she can keep pretending that everything is ok. "Hey you how have you been" Laurel asks " good good just can't wait to have a good summer"

Now all of the kids are standing together when Steven starts talking. " I think- I think it is time for a BELLY FLOP" we all grab one of belly's arms and legs and run with her to the back off the house then throw her in the pool.

Belly swims back up to the top. "Guys I think i hurt my ankle" belly says concerning everyone. "Conrad goes over to help her up but she pulls him in the water as well. Those two have always had this thing going on and it is always confusing and also kind of annoying.

After the Belly flop I go to my room and go on my phone. Now that I am alone I start to think about the conversation with Taylor earlier. In his head he starts to wonder if that's what she really thinks about him. He wonders if he ever even has a chance to get with her.

He is pulled out of his thoughts when it is time for dinner.

He walked down stairs to see everyone already sat at the table and getting ready to start eating

____________
Author note
I now this is short and has been a while but I am going to try to start updating more I can say when and how much but I do want to start trying to post on all my story's more and start them all back up

Also season 1 might go by pretty fast because there is not a lot of Taylor but season two while be a lot longer I hope. For the episodes Taylor is in I while do as much as I can with them.