(Jake was honestly surprised that his car wasn't in worse shape yet considering he had gotten it for cheap. And that he was ramming the hood directly into Drew multiple times.)

He backed up again, breathing heavily as Drew's car laid there, totaled. His wheels spun before they gave out, and he slammed his hand down on the dashboard. He turned his wheel and switched gears, trying to make it work.

His efforts were useless though, and Jake watched as the purple car rammed into him from behind again, and Drew was only caught by his seatbelt, his body jerking forwards.

Jake felt proud of himself seeing the bright plum color muddy and scratched up.

A ref near him, the one with dark skin and dark hair that Jake had talked to a week ago, reached down and motioned for Drew to break his stick.

Drew reached up, ripping it off with force and throwing it to the ground, steaming. He slammed his fists down on his steering wheel multiple times before Jake's attention was taken away by getting hit in the side.

He grunted, remembering he was still in a match right now, and he should probably try his best to win. (Even if his main goal was to kick Drew's ass.)

His smile was wide under his helmet as he drove off, hitting another car that was tan with pink stripes poorly painted on. The car looked close to totaled and Jake started to reverse, before he was t-boned hard. Steam rolled out of his hood in a steady stream.

He accepted defeat easily enough, easier when he knew his defeat wasn't caused by broken rules. The purple and black car backed away from him, and his tires spun effortlessly. He kicked it into different gears a couple of times before sighing and reaching up, breaking off his stick.

He knew he should be more upset about losing, considering the reward money for winning would help him out a ton, but he couldn't find it in himself to stop smiling. Served that asshole right.

He watched the remaining cars chase eachother, the other cars littered around with broken sticks. He looked over to Drew, and saw him with his arms up on the steering wheel, his head inbetween them.

The rest of the match was a blur to Jake, but it ended quickly enough. The tan car with pink stripes had won, as muddy and battered as it was. The driver got out and took off her helmet, and Jake realized he recognized her. It was Milly. Her bright pink hair stood out in the muddy field, and she shook hands with her competitor, someone with a black helmet on.

Jake got out of his car through the passenger side door, crawling over the center console. He took off his helmet and as his shoes hit the muddy ground, he looked up and immediately his eyes were on Drew.

Drew took his helmet off and threw it to the ground, kicking his car in the side twice. He let out a frustrated yell before he stormed off out of the muddy arena and to the back.

Yikes. Jake watched him throw his fit with a grimace. The brown haired ref with a middle part chased after him into the back, and Jake's eyebrows furrowed, confused. He was one of the refs who had defended Drew last time.

"Drew just wait!" He heard him plead over the roar of the crowd.

Jake stood there, debating on if he should give chase and follow them or stay here. Before he could decide, there was someone next to him. It was Zander. Huh, guess he guessed right with the purple and black car, it was kinda funny how everyone painted their car to match their hair..

Zander held out his hand, and Jake took it, shaking it. He had a firm grip.

"You got me good," Jake said, taking his hand back. "Don't think I didn't notice you going after Drew too though."