Introduction

Introduction

You know those people you see in movies or read about in books and you think 'Wow. Those two are going to be best friends forever?' Well that was Aiden and I. We were absolutely inseparable.

When I was sad, Aiden was sad; at least until he could cheer me up. And when I was sick, Aiden was sick; well he led his parents to believe anyway. It was really just a way for him to get to stay at home with me. After they'd leave for work he'd sneak over to mine and we'd watch all the pay-per-view movies I wanted. I suppose you're wondering how I got away with this, right?

Well, the good thing about being an only child is you get babied....a lot. So that meant when I were sick then I got plenty of attention and some very bad feeling parents. This, of course, resulted in me getting everything I wanted. Like, unlimited pay-per-view for example. Anything to make “daddy's little girl” happy.

Now, please don't mistake me for sounding spoiled because I'm anything but that. I'm just merely taking advantage of a situation. And hey if I'm sick I deserve it, right?

Anyway back to my story. I tend to get distracted sometimes, so if I do that you'll just have to excuse me. It's all due to my terribly short attention span. Speaking of which, I’ve a funny story to tell you. You know it was just the other day that Charity and I-

Oh right, the story.

So now that you sort of have an understanding of Aiden’s and my relationship; I'll go on. And I apologize for all my narration in advance because there will be a lot of it. Well seeing as I'm writing a book…or journal entry if you will. I've decided to try out my writing skills in making out my life in the form of a book.

Yes, I Bailey Mathews am trying something brand new. Much like I did after he left. And by ‘he’ I mean Aiden. Oh wait we're not to that part yet, are we? Sorry this is just a short introduction to my life. You'll have to wait for the rest.

So I feel like I've enlightened you enough for now, but don't worry anxious readers of my somewhat dull and mundane life that suddenly got interesting, I will do my best to keep you as entertained as possible. If I should fail, I promise to give up this crazy idea of writing my life and instead live it to the fullest. Well… probably not, but it sounded promising, didn't it?

Okay enough of my blabbering. I'm sure you're more interested in getting to the good stuff, right? Well I will hinder you no longer. You may now proceed. However, with caution. This isn't your average run of the mill story. Or the classic boy meets girl, girl falls in love story. No this something much more complicated and more complex than that. If there is one thing that my life is not; it's simple. Therefore it's sure to be interesting.  

 xoxo Bailey