Style - Chris (4 - ITS BACK BABYY!)

Chris' week long suspension feels like it lasts ages. For a week i would finish school and drive straight to his house, i would either do homework or watch a movie. Its been bliss. But tomorrow is his first day back.

" i dont want this to be over." I mumble, my head pressed to his chest. He runs his fingers through my hair and i groan. " tell me about it." He says and brings me up for a kiss. I smile and look at the time. " shit its 11." I say. I jump up and frantically search for all my stuff. "Ive never heard you swear, its hot." He smiles. " well dont get used to it, its vulgar." I say. He rolls his eyes and laughs. " only you could make it hot." I say, i lean over and kiss him and he wraps an arm around my waist. He walks me to my car and waves me down the street.

My moms at a shift so i lock the door and head straight up to bed. Chris texts me goodnight and i text back a kiss face. I didn't think he would be affectionate but he is. So cute.

I pick up Chris and his brothers and we walk into school with our hands clasped. People turn to stare but im too busy staring at Chris i dont care.

He's not really in any of my classes so i dont see him until lunch. I have my lunch and im halfway through eating it when he walks in. I smile and he makes a beeline for my table.

" hey, you okay?" I ask. He nods. " people were trying to give me shit but i just ignored them and came here." He says. Matt, nick and Madi make there way for our table and sit down.

My last class of the day is math and it goes by pretty slow. I take my notes and at the end of the class my teacher asks me to stay. " I've noticed your classwork get a little sloppy." He says, what? I tilt my head and he stands. Hes so close to me i can smell his lunch on his breath.

" this boys not good for you, your schoolwork is suffering." He says matter of fact. " really, because last time i checked i have the best math scores across the grade." I say, i tilt my head and he sighs. Grabbing my arm and i flinch.

" im just saying he's not good for you." He says. He rests his hands on my elbow. " your a good girl." He says. I pull my arm away from his hands and step away. " dont touch me." I say.

The door opens and both our heads snap to Chris stood at the door. " you ready?" He asks. I nod and clasp my hand in his while we walk down the hall. When we get in the car he finally breaks the silence.

" what happened back there?" He asks. I break down and tears slip my eyes. " he keeps touching my arm and telling me your bad for me." I say. Chris pulls me to him and kisses me. I smile into his lips and he smiles. " i wont let anything bad happen to you." He promises.

He drives us to a park and i sit in between his lap and rest my head against his chest. I begin to read to him. His face softens and he rubs my shoulders while i sit and read to him. By 6 the park has cleared out and there is a pink haze to the sky.

I stop reading and grab my polaroid camera. I take it everywhere. I take a couple shots and show them to Chris. He's resisting the urge to smile in all of them. He takes the camera and snaps one of me. " im keeping it." He says. He tucks it in his wallet and i feel warm inside.

" my house. Lets get pizza?" I ask. He nods and he drives to my house. My mom is home and she smiles at Chris and asks him a bunch of questions until i pull him up to my room.

" shes going to the hospital soon." I smile. Chris nods and takes my neck to kiss me. I sit on the edge of the bed and his hands cradle my face to kiss me. " i really like you." I say. He smiles. " cant resist a bad boy." He quips.

I push against his chest and laugh. The door rings for the pizza and my mom grabs a slice before heading to the hospital.

" i have some homework to do but ill be quick."
I say. He laughs. " god. its like dirty talk." He smiles. My eyes widen and i burst out laughing. " is it hotter to say im not going to do it." I ask. He smiles and pulls me onto his lap.

I kiss him and he pulls me into his chest close. I run my fingers through his hair and he pulls back my ponytail to press kisses against my neck. I giggle and he smiles. "I might die if i dont kiss you." He says. I blush and turn pink. " so dont stop kissing me." I whisper in his ear and he grins before kissing me desperately.

Insta:

@y/n

@y/n - cute photo dump! Ft milo - my baby

@y/n - cute photo dump! Ft milo - my baby. 🐾🎀

Creator has limited comments...

@chrissturniolo- 2nd pic really pulled thru.

No more comments.