The Summer I'll Never Forget Chapter 15

JJ's POV

"So how was dinner last night with Y/N and her folks?" John B ask me as he takes a bite of his food.

"It went well. You know I assumed since her parents are rich that they would be like every other stuck up rich asshole that lives on figure 8 but they were nice. I think they like me." I say.

"Wish my parents were like hers." Kie says.

"You need to invite her tonight to go on the boat." Pope says to me.

"Yeah I will." I say.

A couple hours later:

"So bro. How do you feel about this girl? I mean you seem to really like her." John B ask me.

"Y/N...Y/N is warm and she's kind and she's caring and she's selfless...and it's real. And honestly when I'm around her I completely forget where I am." I tell him.

"Oh my God. You're in love with her." Sarah says.

"Yeah. Yeah I am." I say.

"Wow man. Didn't know you where the in love type of person?" John B ask me.

"I'm not but with Y/N...it's different." I say.

"Our boy has gone soft." Pope say.

Everyone laughs.

You arrive:

"Hey boys." Y/N says.

There she is. The most gorgeous girl in the world.

I smile at her and then walk over and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay guys. Whose ready for a boat day?!" Kie says with excitement.

"Me!" John B says raising his hand in the air.

"John B put your hand down ur not 8." Pope says laughing.

Everyone laughs at John Bs action and Popes comment.

I admire Y/N as her face lights up when she laughs. She's so perfect. I love her so much. I can't believe she's mine. I wanna marry this girl. Sometimes I wonder if I'm not good enough for her though.

"Pssst JJ. You ready?" Pope ask me.

"Y-yeah. Sorry about that man." I say.

"You were lost in your thoughts there for a second thought we lost ya." John B says to me jokingly.

I chuckle. "Yeah." I say.

"J? You alright?" Y/N ask me.

"Y-yeah. I'm great. Come on let's get on the boat." I say to her with a smile.

"Okay." she says with a smile.

I get in the boat first to help Y/N in and I give her my hand to hold to get in the boat safely.

"Why thank you kind sir." she says in a funny british accent.

"You're welcome ma'lady." I say to her in the same british accent.

All of us are chilling on the boat and we drink beers, swim, and share a few good jokes with each other until time passes.

"Hey Y/N. Y/N. Look at the sunset." I say trying to get her attention because I know sunsets are her favorite and this one was very beautiful but then I look down and see she's sound asleep on my shoulder.

The rest of the pouges are talking loud so l tell them to be quite because Y/N is asleep.

Sarah stands up and walks around the boat. She comes back with a blanket and placed it over Y/N.

"Thanks Sarah." I tell her.

She nods with a smile and goes to sit back down.

John B drives the boat back to the chateau.

We arrive 20 minutes later.

"Hey Y/N. Baby, we're at the chateau." I softly say as she starts to open her eyes.

"Huh?" she says slowly waking up.

"We are at the chateau. You fell asleep and I gotta get you back home." I say to her.

"Ok...oh I'm sorry I drooled a little on your shirt." she says to me having an embarrassed look on her face.

"It's okay." I tell her.

Me and her get out of the boat and I tell everyone I'm taking her home. She tells everyone bye and then I drive her car back to her house.

After a few minutes of driving we arrive at her house.

"Thanks for the ride JJ." she says to me.

"Of course." I tell her.

She kisses me and I kiss her back.

"I love you." I tell her.

"I love you too." she says.

I walk her to the door and we share one final last goodbye kiss.

"Wait JJ. How will you get back to John B's house?" she ask me.

"Oh I'm just gonna walk. It's not that far." I tell her.

"I hate that you have to walk home because of me though. I would've drove if I wasn't so tired." she says to me.

"Don't feel sorry. It's okay. I don't mind walking." I tell her.

"Okay. Well goodnight. Love you." she says.

"Goodnight and love you too." I say.

She looks back at me and smiles as she walks into her house.

Y/N walks upstairs into her room and just falls on her bed and goes to sleep.