006. ᴍᴀꜱQᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ

Start from the beginning

"Are you going?" He asked.

"Nah. I promised Elena I would come and spend some time with her and Jenna. You know pizza and bad TV. So I've got to go now." She kissed his cheek before turning back to the front door, only to be stopped once again by an unknown figure.

"Can I help you?" Arabella asked politely to the man in front of her.

"Is Damon here?" He asked.

"Yes. Damon there's someone here for you." She called out through the house and Damon appeared.

"Ah Ric good to see you, sunshine meet Alaric, Ric meet Arabella." He introduced them to each other. "And no need to yell, supernatural hearing remember?"

Arabella gave him a look.

"Ah, you're the famous vampire hunter I've heard so much about." She spoke to Ric.

"And you're Stefan's girl."

"More like Stefan is her boy." Damon said and Arabella punches him away from the door.

"I have got to go, I'm going to Victor's."

As they heard Arabella's car start and she rides away, they started to talk, waiting for everyone else to arrive.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Are you guys sure you don't want me there tonight?" Ric asked.

"No, I need you to stay with Arabella and Elena. I don't want them to know about this. And Arabella will never allow this to happen." Stefan answered.

"Okay. Well, I'll make sure they don't leave my sight."

"Alright if anybody wants to back out, I'll understand." Stefan said towards everyone.

"Yeah cold feet, speak now. I don't want this going wrong because someone chickens out. Caroline?" Damon asked.

"I won't. Look, she killed me. Fair is fair. As long as no werewolves are running around." She answered.

"Oh I took care of Mason."

"As long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone, he won't turn." Jeremy stated.

"Bonnie?" Stefan spoke. "You with us?"

She nodded before speaking. "But no one gets hurt."

"Except Katherine. Tonight, Katherine gets a stake through her heart." Damon said, while smirking.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Victor?" Arabella called out through the hotel room for her brother.

"Yes?" He answered when he walked out of the bathroom.

"I just came to pick up some stuff. Stefan offered that we could stay with them. Well basically, just me but I'm sure you're welcome too." She said while walking around to grab her clothes and some of her makeup, that was not already laying in Stefan's bathroom.

"Sure. Are you going to the masquerade ball tonight?"

"I was but now I'm going to Elena's." She replied to his question. "You?"

"I don't know."

"Vic." She started as she sat down on the bed. "You have to, please, maybe you can finally meet a girl and when all the stuff wit Katerina blows over we can stay here."