<Chapter one>

Seonghwa pov

How much I hate this hell , I want to get out of here as fast as possible.
"Seonghwa,  you have to go to the school office," my teacher said , okay this went faster than I thought it would , but the fate is on my side today, I guess.
The class started laughing quietly,  while I just grabbed my bag and went outside.

Why the heck do I have to go to the office? I hope my mother is fine , even though I know she hates me , I still love her. She is my mother, so of course I love her.

I arrived at the office and knocked on the door , waiting for my entry. "Come in," I opened the door  "Seonghwa right?" The woman asked , I nodded. "Your mother has called . You should come home as fast as possible. Your father's health is becoming worse. So you're excused for today from school , I hope your father gets well soon." She just finished her sentence, and I just walked out of the office and ran out of the school, and my way home.

But all of sudden, I crashed into someone. "I-im so sorry" I stutter even though I fell down "No its okay, come on, I'll help you up" With that, the tall man held out a hand to me which I gratefully accept.

Wait a minute , that old witch. My father's been dead for five years, and I fell for it again , I slapped myself.
How can I be this stupid.

"Hey hey no reason for hitting yourself, love" the man smiles worried "Believe me I have a good reason to slap me , it was nice to meet you Mister" with that I kept running so as not to be late or my mother will kill me.

Hongjoong pov

It was him, my rose.
Every royal vampire has a so-called Rose, many can do more with soulmates.

And this little boy is my rose.
He smells so good, and he looks so innocent and shy.
Godness I need him.

"Boss, are you alright , sir?" Jaehyun asks "I need any information you can find about this boy, " I ordered."The boy from just , Boss?" He asks. "Of course the boy from just now! Who else? Harry Potter?" I kept walking with that , after all I still have to get to my Buddy Mingi before he starts producing the song on his own....

Seonghwa pov

After I got home , my mother hit me with her belt for being late.
Thank God I was only 8 minutes late so I just got hit 8 times.
And when she was done, she charged me with getting alcohol, as always with my own money.

I was just on my way to the only shop that sold me some alcohol when I was pulled into a side street."Hello sweet, you have anything planned for today?" Asked a disgusting voice "Yes I have , so leave me" I tried to push him away, but he started kissing my neck "Please don't, I don't want this , let me go" I beg him but he wandered his hand under my shirt ,,Hands off of my Rose , bastard" suddenly the man in front of me was pulled away and I started crying.

Why me?
What have I done.
First, my father dies, then my mother mutates into a beast, then my class hates me and now I almost would have been raped.

That's to much.
I felt something warm running down my stomach.
Great, now the wound my mother created opened up. Why? Just
Why?

Hongjoong pov

I beat that asshole until I realised he was unconscious, and now I also realised my rose had started crying , so I quickly went to him and knelt down next to him," It's alright my angel , youre safe now. I'm with you, love. " I whisper and took him in my arms.

But then I noticed a sweet smell on him . Why was the smell so fucking strong? Wait it's wet "Fuck, you're bleeding little one" I realised "Please help me, save me" with that my rose fainted and I teleported myself to my home.

-------------------------------

Hey this is my first chapter , I know its long but I want to put as much action in it as I can.

And for those who read the German one , idk if I will continue the German one cuz I dont really like it , maybe im gonna delete it too. So don't wonder if something is different