🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ🇲🇻

Comenzar desde el principio

Kalianna also did the same, smiling brightly at the bioluminescent Dinoflagellates. She slightly massaged them in her hands, giggling, then put them back in the water, letting them float out into the open waters.

Adrien stared at her the entire time, not taking his eyes off her.

Kalianna noticed him gazing at her from the corner of her eye, and looked at him.

Both found themselves staring into each other's eyes, light jade clashing with unique amber.

They didn't even noticed they were leaning closer into each other...

Until they kissed under the moonlight.

Giselle and Hiro, huddling close together, watched their friends from the villa's main door before they decided to return inside to their room.

🇲🇻🇲🇻🇲🇻🇲🇻

Scene: The Next Day. The Beach.

Kalianna walked down the beach with the others as Allegra escorted them to the location where they would be shooting the Versace advertisements

"I see you and Adrien had a romantic time last night at the beach," Giselle whispers to Kalianna.

The noirette blushes, but doesn't say anything.

Lila walks behind the teens, having her arms crossed as she glared at Kalianna's back.

She hated how during the whole trip, Kalianna hogged Adrien all to herself.

Allegra and the quintet arrived at the sight to find all the equipment setup and the female photographer and male videographer ready to start working.

Donatella was waiting for them as she spoke to the two professionals before she spotted the group and waved to Kalianna, Giselle, Adrien and Hiro.

"Buongiorno (Good Morning)!" Dontella greeted the four teens.

"Buongiorno," Hiro and Adrien greeted back.

Hiro looked at a confused Kalianna and Giselle. "She says good morning,"

The duo made sounds of realization and greeted Donatella back.

"Since you're here now, we can begin. We'll start with the boys' advertisement for Versace's recent cologne, then we can move on to the girls ad for Versace's newest women's fragrance," Dontella explains.

The four teens gave nods in understanding, when Lila opened her big mouth.

"Miss Dontella, I think I'd be a better fit for this photo film shoot. I model alongside Adrien and we're a perfect match together," Lila gave Adrien a flirtatious look.

The Agreste boy slightly recoiled, grossed out. Kalianna and Giselle gave Lila suspicious looks. What was she trying to do?

The scarlet brunette turned back to Donatella. "What I'm trying to say is, I'm not quite sure if Kalianna and Giselle are the appropriate girls to use for your perfume ad. If you'd like, I can take their place instead. I have plenty of modeling under my belt." She said, smiling sweetly at the Italian fashion designer.