[El Goblino vs Macho-Meat-Düd] DOORS

Third Person POV:

The wanderer was moving between rooms, checking every single drawer they saw, and was looking at the painting wondering why they were so sus. 

They opened the next door, and happened to saw the room was pitch black. As they were about to take a step ahead, a purple light suddenly appeared and some weird music started playing in the background. They immediately lowered their head. As they were about to continue walking, that annoying ass monster made a "psst" sound. The wanderer immediately turned around and looked up. Seeing that bendy looking mf upon them again, they screamed in horror. But unexpectedly, the monster in front of them didn't go away. They could hear the slight static sound coming from the inky one. The human kept their eyes closed waiting for the entitys bite, but surprisingly enough the entity slapped the human in their face with its tentacle.

"Hey."

Its voice sounded pretty hot NO WAIT EXCUSE ME-

Its voice sounded pretty husky, it was probably because that mothertrucker screeched its lungs out 24/7. The wanderer wiped the ink off their face and looked at the entity in confusion, totally forgetting about the purple one behind them.

"You can talk?"

"Yes I can talk just like how every human does."

"Well why didn't you talk before then? Also are you a human?"

"Yes, didn't like it?" The entity raised their eyebrow and gave the human a bombastic criminal offensive fantastic cocacolastic side eye. Then  it sighed and continued. "I mean I was a human before but that's not the case."

"Then what's the case?-"

"OMG SCREECH LOOK IT'S SEEK AND FIGURE'S PAINTING!!!!!!11!!!11!!!"

"WhAT?"

The inky entity and the human looked at the painting at the same time.

"Who are they?" The human talked once again. The purple entity raised their voice.

"YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW-"

"That black one is my fathar and the one that's carrying him is his girlfriend."

"...Screech."

"Boyfriend*" The bendy looking entity cleared their throat and began. "Normally we wouldn't talk to PESKY humans, but we want to talk to you about something."

"Why ME?"

"Because we are bored and you're the lucky one." The tentacle ball replied. "We want to tell you a story about something that we witnessed a short time ago. It's about a spanish goblin and my fathar's girl- I MEAN boyfriend."

Screech POV:

-A short time ago-

Me and Eyes were walking to the cafeteria when we started hearing really loud noises coming from the library. We changed our aim and walked inside the library instead, just to see El Goblino and Figure fighting.