Flashbacks Chapter #16

Depuis le début

"Yes you are," Nico maintained, "and these films will only prove my point."

"You're not entirely wrong," Regulus agrees, "he is most certainly a persona."

"Come Dia," Maria drags Lydia to another room, "I must tell you all the tricks to being pregnant." They left Regulus and Nico awkwardly standing there. Luckily, the Longbottoms arrive, saving them from the dreaded awkward silence.

"Nicky boy," Frank greets mockingly, "how's the wife and kid?"

"I've told you not to call me that," Nico grit his teeth, "but Maria and Rolf are doing well. They're inside if you wish to say hello."

"That I do," Augusta turns to leave, before noticing Regulus, "and who is this lad?"

"Meet Regulus Black," Frank introduces, "he's Sirius's ex-brother. Lydia and Sirius faked his death, and he's been living with Lydia since."

"Oh," Augusta shrugs elegantly, and turns to go find Maria, "happy Yule boy."

"What happens in the future that my mother, my mother, brushes something of that nature off?" Frank Longbottom couldn't help but gape at the screen.

"It's nice to see you again," Alice smiles at Regulus, "we didn't really get to speak the last time we met."

"You as well," Regulus replies, "the tables are set inside if anyone is interested in sitting inside."

"AUNTY ALLY!" 12 year old Artemis Scamander shouts, "I missed you!"

"Hello Missy," Alice smiles, "it has been quite some time, hasn't it?"

"Far too long my lovely cousin," Thee Scamander creeps up, startling everyone, "and I see Frank has finally managed to knock you up."

"Theseus" a smooth, stern voice sounded from behind, "refrain from speaking in such a vulgar manner."

"Seems poor Josephine is still dealing with that man child," Lyetta tutted, "I feel for the poor lady. No one deserves to have to put up with Thee on a daily basis."

"I will never understand what you two have against your older brother," Newt sighs, "although, who am I to wonder? My relationship with my older brother Theseus wasn't much better either."

"My apologies Alice," Thee bowed slightly, "I meant no disrespect. Am I in the clear Josie?"

"Yes," Josephine Scamander walked up to her husband, "you are. Please take the children inside, and makes sure they all greet Lydia. It is only polite."

"Of course," Thee assures his wife, before taking a double take, "did a younger version of Sirius somehow time travel. Because there's a person who looks like he used to standing in the room."

"Of course not you buffoon," Nico takes the opportunity to mock his brother, "this is Regulus Black, Sirius's ex-brother."

"Then what's he doing here?" Thee asked bluntly, earning himself a slap from his wife.

"Lydia and Sirius faked my death," Regulus intercedes, before Nico could mess his story up, "and Benjy and Lydia opened their home to me. That is, until Benjy's untimely passing. Ever since, I've been living here with Lydia, and ensuring she doesn't accidentally kill herself or her child."

"She's been that bad?" Frank asks sympathetically, "she's always been a stubborn risk taker. I take it you've had to stop her from pulling ridiculous stunts at least twice a day."

"You seem to have an accurate picture," Regulus sighs, "today alone I've stopped her from riding down the stairs and climbing a ladder. It's a strenuous job."