Chapter 6

Hadrian got an upcoming opportunity a few days later.
He left shortly after dinner as he pretended to feel sick.

Not looking back, he puts a wandless notice-me-not charm on himself and catches the bus.

Almost half an hour has passed before he arrived since Hadrian had to familiarize himself with the area first. Reapplying the charm, he enters the pub and waits for someone to get through the walls.

Seeing Diagon Alley again made Hadrian feel again and made him think about his parents.

Pushing his anger behind his newly forming occlumency shields, he deactivates the notice-me-not and goes inside the Alley.
Not letting himself be distracted, Hadrian makes his way into Gringotts.

He waits, till one of the goblins nods at him.

"What can I do for you, Sir?"
the goblin asks, uninterested.

"Good Evening, Sir Goblin. I need to take some money out of my Vault and claim my Rings."
came the polite reply.

The goblin looks closer at Hadrian, not trying to show his surprise at the kind tone.

"Do you have your key?"

"Unfortunately not, but I'm willing to test my blood, Sir Goblin."

Getting up, he signals Hadrian to follow him.
A mere moment later, they enter an office.
The goblin takes an empty parchment and holds a blade out to him.

"Cut your palm and let three blood drops fall onto the parchment."

While doing what he was told and waiting for the result, Hadrian heals his hand and cleans the blood off the blade with his magic, unknowingly gaining respect from the goblin.

The parchment filled out, and Hadrian quickly scanned over it.

Name: Hadrian Ares Salazar Peverell-Slytherin
Birthday: 31st of July, 1927
Mother: Lilian Peverell-Slytherin (deceased)
Father: Salazar Peverell-Slytherin (deceased)
Status: Pureblood

Heir to:
Peverell (may claim Lordship)
Slytherin (may claim Lordship)

No age restriction due to wills.

Vaults:
Trust Vault
Peverell Family Vault
Slytherin Family Vault

Properties:
No entry before 17

The goblin cleared his throat.

"If you claim the Lordships, you won't need a Guardian; however, you cannot access the properties."

Nodding slowly, Hadrian accepts.

The goblin brings out the two Rings.

Hadrian puts them on his fingers without looking at them deeply and almost forgets how to breathe.

The pain is immaculate. Showing no emotion,
he waits till it passes.

The Rings have accepted him as their Lord.

"Congratulations, Lord Peverell-Slytherin"

"Thank you, Sir Goblin. If you don't mind, I would like to take out money now. I'm in a hurry."

"If you are interested, Lord Peverell-Slytherin,
we have another option."

Raising an eyebrow, Hadrian looks at the goblin.

"Would you like to elaborate, Sir Goblin?"

Grinning with his sharp teeth, the goblin answers,

"Of course, instead of going to the Vault, you can use one of our new products. A small card with our logo. With that, you can buy whatever you want with the money from your vaults without taking money out every time.

For 100 galleons, I can give you two: One for the Slytherin and one for the Peverell Vault."

"Fifty" Hadrian states confidently.

"Ninety"

"Forty"

Instead of getting angry, the goblin lets out a burst of growling-like laughter.

"Fifty it is."

Smirking slightly, Hadrian takes the Cards the Goblin gave him and uses a bit more blood to make them function for him and his vaults.

"Pleasure doing business with you, Sir Goblin."

"You may call me Bloodblade."

"Hadrian"