PART - 2

It feels like you are living in hell. How cruel is your heart that didn't save some love for yourself and gave all your love to a guy like him. Your thoughts still revolve around him. Your best talks when you met him. How he played you like you are the only one in the whole world for him and broke you like nothing. 

Not a day left without you weeping over him and you stalking him everywhere while he was enjoying with other women to be precise it's Veronica now. It only breaks your already broken heart even more. You regret every ounce for breaking yourself by loving him. 

Why does love always happen with the wrong people? You chuckled remembering the quotation while thinking how many people had broken their hearts nevertheless genders by loving the wrong people. Not a day passed without you wishing all of this never happened. You remained like a dead soul walking in the world. Months passed but you still couldn't recover from the heart break.

On the other hand, the great Jeon Jungkook intentionally forgot you as if you never existed on the planet and was living his life as he wanted. He went abroad in 2020 to pursue his studies.

A/N: The story you read till now has happened in 2019 and it ends here. To avoid any confusions that may occur by my mistakes. I am giving a short closure.

Time skip after 3 years 

#2023

Seoul.

It was another day as usual. The Sun was shining brighter than the previous day and people were indulged with their routine. Jungkook yawned before he sat up straight on his bed. It's been a week since he returned to Seoul after completing his studies. He got even more handsome than before. He inked his hand with numerous tattoos and got his lips and eyes pierced.  As he walked down to do his morning routine he got the memories of you and some other girls. 

He shrugged off the thoughts, shaking his head and completed his morning routine. Walking out from his home wearing his favorite hoodie he thought to meet and greet some of his friends. They all planned to meet at the most happening cafe of Seoul with a refreshing interior ambience. 

Walking in the cafe whilst conversing about random topics Jungkook bumped into someone with short blonde hair with a tattoo of a small flying butterfly on her right side of the neck. The woman turned around to see the man who bumped into her and when she turned around Jungkook was surprised to see her, which is none other than you. Y/n he let out an airy breath with a gasp. Oh my bad I wasn't concentrating, you mouthed with a genuine smile on your face.  Jungkook smiled a little and hesitated to speak. Welcome to Tulips our staff may show you the table please be seated you mentioned showing them the chairs to sit. 

Jungkook was observing you and your facial expressions keenly as you spoke to their group. He noticed how your hair has cut short and you have a beautiful tattoo on your neck. the way your lips moved when you spoke and eyes held confidence with your every gesture. Why on the earth does she have a haircut? She had beautiful hair, he mumbled in his mind while he gulped. 

Did she not recognize me? He thought staring at you who were busy attending customers. 

Jungkook, are you even here? Noel questioned shaking him by his shoulder. Yeah, what's this place? Is it new here?

Yeah it is and the blonde girl whom you bumped into earlier, owns this cafe. He answered by making Jungkook's eyes enlarge. you mean that girl? he said gesturing towards you with his eyes. Yeahhh. It got famous in a short time. I mean look at these interiors and maintenance. People say that she designed all these according to her taste. Even the quality and quantity is unbeatable here. Noel expressed his fondness towards your cafe through his words.

Denver please show the table to the people over there, your voice rang out whilst you sat at your table just beside the kitchen to supervise the quality of work. Denver walked out and showed the table to Jungkook and Noel. Jungkook was a bit confused by your behavior. You are a girl who has the best memory and is so transparent that even if your mouth lies your face speaks the truth. He felt odd when your expression didn't change when you saw him. Did she put up an act like she never knew me? He thought in his mind.

I'll just be back, Jungkook said to Noel as he walked towards your counter. You were writing some of your important plans on your laptop. Jungkook stood across from you saying Hi, you closed your laptop and stood up saying Hello sir, how may I help you? With a beautiful smile. Jungkook fluttered his eyes shaking his head before saying uhb, I just wanted to congratulate you for this amazing cafe. It's fabulous. He mumbled bobbing his head while you did the same saying Thankyou for the appreciation sir with a smile.

What the hell is wrong with her? How can she not recognise me? Jungkook went back to his table feeling annoyed whilst you attended to your customers with a pleasant smile. 6

Jungkook was still baffled by your actions as he couldn't understand why were you like that. He  roamed his hands through his hair thinking Is she playing some kind of prank on me? Why can't I see a single emotion on her face? Did she really forget me and move on from me?If that's what it is I am gonna show how it is gonna be played. He mumbled with a smirk and planned to meet you again. 

You were buying some flowers at the florist shop as you decorate the vases in your cafe daily with scented flowers. Can I get those purple and white tulips packed? Jungkook questioned the florist as he stood beside you. No sir, they're already sold out to this ma'am. He replied. Jungkook intentionally turned towards you and acted like he met you coincidentally. Hey hi he muttered with a surprised smile on his face. Hi, you said with a hearty smile. He felt annoyed again. We met again he said showing his bunny smile, yeah we do, Do you need those tulips You questioned gesturing towards tulips. Ah, I totally forgot about them. I actually thought about buying those flowers for one of my friends,Veronica. He intentionally took her name to see if your facial expressions changed but you were unbothered.