Gang Forever ᵇˣᵇ

Start from the beginning

Ever since then, the hazel eyed male labeled anybody that associated with the man as an opp. Including the closet to the man; Fredo, Mel & Quick.

Silence crept over the group seconds after the teen's outburst. How quick the silence overcame them, was how quick Kentrell stood to his feet mumbling a few incoherent words, then walking into the house leaving them out there alone.

"Mannnnn, Lil Top hurt off that shit. Why the fuck would Gee do that, foe?" Three stated while shaking his head.

"That's what I'm sayin', ion get it, they was literally 'besties' why the fuck would he fuck slime—"

Before the man could finish his sentence, he heard a collective amount of footsteps tapping against the streets of Chippewa.

Eyes following to see where the sound coming from, they seen the group of disliked men.

TBG.

"Da' fuck?"

Not even peeping that they were walking past Ben's house, Garrett's his vision trailed over to them. Along with his guys as well, after hearing the darkskin's outburst.

"Oh shit, ian even see y'all asses ova' thea'." Gee crackled a small smirk, his beady eyes roaming through the group of teen's. Specifically looking for a distinctive face.

Ben's posture changed then slid his hand near his waistband, and Gee's group noticed copying the action as well.

Garrett motioned his homeboy, Fredo, to pause his movements.

"Chill, li' gorilla." He then told Ben, so his men could stand down for fire.

The man wasn't even on that timing today, he honestly wanted peace—for right now at least.

"Da' fuck you 'round this way fa'? You kno' we don't fuck wit' you like dat." Ten grimaced, a mug evident on his face.

"Nigga, what y'all not fuckin' wimme gon' stop me from comin' 'round dis way. You kno' I run this shit too, just like K—"

"Like who? Bitch, don't call me Kentrell." The young man suddenly appeared, exiting through the screen door.

Finally seeing the face he was looking forward to seeing, Garrett's lips curved into a small grin. Watching the fumes of anger leave Kentrell's slim frame just from his presence.

He sort of felt... flattered.

"Ight...Trell, wassup witchu? You done dissin' on da' 'net or what?" The older spoke while stepping further onto the property.

Hearing the man's words, Kentrell immediately jerked his head back before looking off to his side mentally scoffing at what he just heard.

He was blown at the fact that his ex-bestfriend had the courage to even step foot to where he knew he hung around the most, with his entourage. Then making it seem like he started the back & forth internet drama.

Like he was the one to blame... he doesn't even know if he should be surprised at this point. The man already had done snaked him in the worst way possible.