50

Next day:

Mrs.lee and her daughter reach at the mansion standing outside the gate.

Let's go inside mom.

They walk inside and saw everyone is sitting in living room including tae and jungwoo and jungkook.

OPPA!!

someone said and run to jungkook to hug him.

Wth lisa stay away from me.

Lisa pout

Don't pout u look like a cow

Tae said with straight face.

U shut up and who are you.

And why would I tell you.

Tae she is Mrs.lee my sister and she's her daughter.

Brother why is he here? And who is he?

He is my soon to be son-in-law.

U will marry a boy with jungkook.

Mrs.lee made a disgusting face.

Who is that kid?
Lisa said pointing at jungwoo who hide himself in tae embrace.

My son any problem miss?

U have a child. Brother I didn't thought u will marry jungkook with a slut. My daughter is 100% better than him. She's innocent respectful. I thought u will ask for my daughter hand but u fix jungkook marriage with that slut who already have a bitch son.

DARE TO CALL MY SON BITCH AGAIN AND YOUR DEAD BODY WILL BE FOUND TOMORROW AND ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER INNOCENT AND RESPECTFUL I SEE WHEN SHE CAME HERE.

Everyone was scared by his face bcz he was looking scary.

Lisa came forward to yell at tae but fall on the floor bcz of the hard slap by tae.

Never dare to say something when I'm talking.

Worry was written on Hyungs face bcz they know tae's psycho is coming outside v is coming outside and it will not be good for anyone.

Is it good?
Enjoy