Imagine #5

It was already 6:00 PM. You couldn’t believe how fast the time had flown by. You quickly put on the finishing touches to your makeup when you heard the doorbell ring. You pulled on a pair of strappy silver stilettos to match your baby blue dress and walked over to get the door. You opened it to find Louis. He was wearing a dark blue suit, and he looked very handsome, to say the least. “Hey babe, you ready to go?” he asked. “Yes,” you said, and he led you down the stairs of your porch to the limo that was waiting outside. He opened the door for you, and you got in. Louis’ four best friends, Zayn, Niall, Liam and Harry were already in the limo with their dates. Ten minutes later, the limo pulled up to the familiar school gymnasium, but it was all decorated and looked really beautiful. You all walked in, and were shocked at how good it looked – it was a 1920s cinema theme. Louis took you by the hand and led you to the middle of the dance floor. The fast song soon changed into a slower song. It was “Iris” by the Goo Goo Dolls. It was your song. He pulled you closer, and you swayed to the beautiful song. When the song finished, Louis pulled back, looked right into your eyes, and said, “Y/N, I love you.” And he leaned in to kiss you. It was the best prom night you could have ever wished for.