Then I stand up and went to her and hugged her she flinch but when she look at me she give me the bid smile and then I said ' thank you bhabhi giving me so much love and carrying for me' she broke the hug and then look at me and  said ' you are not only my sister-in-law shreya you are younger sister to me and you also support me and love me how can may I not haa. Aur itna pyaara sa face dekh kar kisse pyaar nhi hoga aur meri choti bhen hai hi itni cute ' bhabhi said to me and hugged me then suddenly samira bhabhi enter and she looked at us and said ' akele akele hug kar liye mujhe tho koi pyaar hi nhi karta' with pout on her face then bhabhi broke the hug and said 'come sammy' with that samira bhabhi run towards us and then we hugg each other.

After a few minutes we broke the hug and then bhabhi healed our hand I looked toward samira bhabhi she also looked at me and then Aditi bhabhi said
'Looked tum dono ko kabhi bhi koi bhi problem ho ya koi takleef hona hamesha yaad rakhna tumhari bhabhi tumhare sath hamesha hai ok tumhe friend ko jarurat hogi mein friend banjaugi tumhe maa ki jarurat ho mein maa banjugi ok mein hamesha tumre sath hu ok' with that she Pat on ours cheek and give us small smile and we both nodded.

After that me and samira bhabhi seated on the chair and Aditi  guide the worker for making dinnig table for breakfast because it's already a time of breakfast after few seconds Ahan enter the kitchen and hugged bhabhi.

'Now I know aap mujhe pyaar nhi karti bhabhi you know how much I miss you' Ahan said then samira bhabhi looked at me and said ' suru hogaya iska drama' and laugh it.

'What happened Ahan aab kya hua' Aditi bhabhi said and broke the hug and turn toward him ' Aapko nhi pata kal Abeer bhai mujhe kitna chidha rakhe the aur Ayaan bhai ne kuch nhi bola unko' Ahan complaining to bhabhi just like a 2 year old boy complin to his mother.

Then  Abeer bhai and Ayaan bhai both come inside the kitchen when I saw I suddenly stand up and about to say something but they both put his finger on own lips and said not say anything because thay both want to listen what Ahan was complaining to bhabhi and I smile looked at them and nodded samira bhabhi also stand up and close her mouth.

'Bhabhi you know Ayaan bhai sirf bolte hai ki wo mujhse pyaar karte hai par sach mein wo mujhse pyaar nhi karte wo srif Abeer bhai se hi pyaar karte hai aur Abeer bhai wo mujhe bohot chidha te hai aapne bade dino se daata nhi hai na isliye aab wo  jada hi bolna lag gaye hai' Ahan said to bhabhi with in a cute way and start fake crying.

'Stop crying Ahan hum baat kare gye ok ' Aditi bhabhi said 'nhi bhabhi aap ko daat na hoga' 'aacha aacha hum daate gye' bhabhi said 'kise' Ayaan bhai asked bhabhi and Ahan don't know that Ayaan bhai and Abeer bhai both are standing there.

'Kise kya Abeer bhai aur Ayaan bhai ko' Ahan said and turn around when he looked at Abeer bhaiya aur Ayaan bhaiya he was shocked and then he give them fake smile and went toward the bhabhi and stand backward to the bhabhi and said ' dekhiye bhabhi aab yeh dono hamein daara rahe hai' Ahan said.

'Hum daara rahe hai yaa tum bhabhi kon jhut jhut bol rahe ho ' Abeer bhaiya said and then Ahan said 'kya jhut bola humne aap kal mujhe kitna chidha rahe the aur sath hi Ayaan bhai bhi aapka hi side le rahe the' Ahan said then bhabhi said 'Abeer aap inhe kyu chidha rahe the' 'nhi bhabhi hum nhi chidha rahe the yeh tho bas aese hi bol raha hai puchiye aap Ayaan bhai se puchiye' Abeer bhai said then Me and samira bhabhi we both enjoying and laughing slightly because both the brother who have dangerous aura both became a baby in front of Ayaan bhaiya and Aditi bhabhi.

' Achaa thik hai par aab aap inhe nhi chidhaiye ga ok yeh aapke chote bhai hai Abeer ' bhabhi said Abeer bhaiya  and then turn toward Ayaan bhaiya and said
' App bhi kuch mat boliye ga ' and then Ayaan bhaiya said 'Aur agar humne kuch kaha tho ' ' tho hum dono aapse gussa ho jaye gye' bhabhi said to bhaiya and then Ahan hugged bhabhi from the back and said ' bhabhi you are the best and I love you so so much' Aditi bhabhi give a small smile to him and Pat on his head.

'Tumne na isko bigad diya hai aapne laad paayar mein' Ayaan bhaiya said and than bhabhi said ' agar isse bigaad na khete hai na tho ha humne bigaad diya hai' and give bhaiya a small smile Ayaan bhaiya nodded and then Bhabhi went to Abeer bhaiya and said ' hum aap se bhi utna hi pyaar karte hai jitna hum Ahan se karte hai tho kabhi yeh mat sochna ki hum aapse  pyaar nhi karte aap aur Ahan hamaare liye ek jese hai hamare bete ki tarah hai samjhe ' then Abeer bhaiya also hugged her and said ' Thank you' and then Ahan also came and hugged both of them .

Abeer Bhaiya broke the hug and hit ahan on bis shoulder and came toward me and said ' I am sorry shreya tumhe iss pagal ko  puri zindagi jhelna padega ga humne doctor ko bhi dikhaya par doctor bhi nhi kuch kar sake' and everyone brust into laughter and then Ahan said ' what do you mean bhabhi dekho na ' and then he also start laughing.

Then Ayaan bhaiya said ' let's go for breakfast it's already late everyone is waiting of us' then we went toward teh dinning Hall.