SECOND YEAR.

The rest of the year flew passed quickly for us Masquerades. We played pranks, studied, did work, talked, fought with Mucus. You know, the usual.

"Have a good second year!!" Mom and Dad called after me as I boarded the train with, Moony, Snitch, and Kitty.
"Bye mom!" I yelled back waving out the window as the train sped away.
"So, any plans for this year guys?" I asked the girls.
"Study, work hard." Moony answered
"Prank." Answered Kitty.
"Well, Harry starts his first year at Hogwarts today afnd he doesn't know who I am..." Said Snitch worried.
"What are you going to do?" Moony asked.
"I don't know! Should I tell him? No, yes?? I don't know!!" Snitch started panicking.
"Alright calm down Snitch, relax..." Kitty soothed Snitch.
"Breathing." Replied Snitch as she tried to calm down.

"Anything from the trolley girls?" The trolley lady stopped at our compartment. We all shared a look that said, 'Saph brought candy, obviously.'
"No thanks, we're good." Moony answered for us. As she left they all looked at me and I reached into my pocket of my panda hoodie that my dad put a undetectable extension charm on. I pull out lollipops, jolly ranchers, chocolate (Moony loves chocolate) and tons more assortments of treats. We all dig in and the train ride passes quickly.

Time lapse...

We were sitting at the Slytherin table and Harry just got sorted. He got sorted in Gryffindor, Snitch was really sad that he didn't get put into Slytherin. However, we got a ton of new kids. One that even took particular interest in Kitty, Draco Malfoy, I'm pretty sure I'm distantly related to him... Anyway. The feast passed like normal and the prefects took the first years to their dorms when the 2,3,4,5,6,7 years just followed.
"Any pranks planned for this year?" Kitty asks one Moony,Snitch,Kitty and I are alone.
"Tons." I reply.
"When?" Snitch asks next.
"Next week."
"Who?" Moony asks looking excited but also looking like we shouldn't be doing this, Moony was very confusing.
"Mucus." I answered smirking evily.
"This is going to be so much fun!!" Kitty squealed and we all agreed.

We all unpack our things into our dorm next. We have the same dorm as last year.
"Anything exciting happen to you guys this summer?" Moony asked once we finished packing.
"No, not much." Kitty sighed.
"Same." Agreed Snitch.
"Meh, the usual prank war with my dad." I said shrugging. The girls nodded,
"What do you wanna do?" Kitty asked.
"I donno know." I replied.
"Same." Said Snitch.
"What about we go to the library?" Suggested Moony.
"OK." I agreed reluctantly. The two other girls decided to stay in the dorm.

When we got to the library Moony immediately headed over to the research section and I went the the opposite direction towards the fiction muggle books. When I get their I find a book and bury my nose in it walking over to the nearest table. However since I wasn't paying attention I bumped into a girl. We both fell to the ground,
"I'm so sorry!" I apologize hastily helping her up.
"Its okay." The girl replied. The girl had milk chocolate colored hair and gorgeous green eyes. The girl was gorgeous in general though. (Pic on top)
"My names Saphire Black but you can call me Saph." I introduce myself.
"Bella Thorndale." She replies.
"Nice to meet you." I smile and sit at the table she sits down across from me and we start talking.
"So, what year are you in?" Asks Bella.
"2, you?" I answer
"Same, what house are you?" She asks next. I'm not wearing my uniform so she can't tell.
"Slytherin, you?" I ask.
"You don't seem like a Slytherin. You seem to nice... But I'm Gryffindor." She answers.
"Huh, it's not everyday you see a Gryffindor in the library." I thought out loud.
"Hey you can't talk, I don't think I've ever seen a Slytherin wearing what you are." She looked at my jean skirt, panda hoodie and black leggings with black converse.
"Fair enough." I laughed.
"So, any enemies I should know about before I officially become friends with you?" She laughed. I laughed too.
"Marcus also known ad Mucus, the Ravenclaw." I scowl.
" I know him, He's hated me forever, He picks on me for being gay." She whispered.
"You're gay?" I ask quietly and also curiously.
"Ya, please don't hate me..." She admits nervously.
"Why would I hate you? However, I think you just gave me a reason to hate him even more, when I beat him up, I want you to be there, k?" I said at normal volume.
"Don't beat him up!" She laughs.
"I will! I'll punch him in the nose." I say solemnly.
"You won't! You'll get in trouble!" She giggled.
"Hey, how did Mucus find out you were gay?" I asked her whispering again.
"He read my diary, he hasn't told anyone yet though." She whispered back.
"Since you told me on of your secrets, I'll tell you one of mine." I tell her.
"OK?" She agrees not sure where this is going.
I lower my voice so only she can hear it and say,
"I'm one of the masquerades."
"No way!" She whisper yells.
"I can't blow the others cover though, but please don't tell anyone!" I beg.
"I promise I won't!" She swears. We pinky swear when we hear my name being called,
"Saph!"
"That's my cue! After classes we meet here?" I ask standing up slowly.
"Yeah, sure!" She was obviously excited, but she wasn't about to let it leak into her voice.
"See ya!" I call walking off to Moony.
We exit the library and go to our dorm.
"So, meet anyone interesting?" Snitch asks, shes kind of a flirt.
"Naw, no one." I say wanting to keep Bella Thorndale to myself.
I fell asleep looking forward to seeing her tomorrow.