Discovery

Isaac Stone's POV

I went out back of the pack house to clear my mind and to talk to Isabelle about what happened at the meeting since she wasn't there. I walked out onto the patio and looked for my daughter. I saw the hood of her truck open so I started to head towards it. When I was there she wasn't there and that is when I smelled Vanilla, death, and dried blood. I called our tracker out of the house so we could track her and her kidnappers down.

"Sir they are long gone. I'm sorry my Alpha. They are no longer on the territory." he said while kneeling with his head down in front of me showing his submission.

"It's fine, thank you I will send a search party for them. You may go." He left me after that. I punched a nearby tree and it broke in half I'm just glad it didn't hit Isabelle's truck or the pack house. I sat there taking the scents in and thinking. I have smelt one of the scents before and it wasn't Isabelle's. My eyes grew wide in realization one of the ones who kidnapped my little girl is the one who killed my mate and son. I called the patrol and told them everything and they understood.

These vampires are going down and it is time for me to get my revenge.

Dominic's POV

The patrol and I went looking for Ellie today and the trackers have tracked her scent in the direction of Colorado. As we were traveling in that general direction I couldn't help but think about all the good times us four had. I have a feeling that she is in big trouble and her and Teresa are like my kids I always wanted. I have to get these two girls home before the Alpha has my head mounted on his wall.

"Dominic you okay? You seem distracted." Angelica said while poking my right arm.

"Huh, oh yeah I'm fine Angel. I'm just thinking about the girls." I gave her a reassuring smile and hugged her. She hugged me and we continued for our journey for the Rocky Mountain state.

Amaya Aki's POV

I have two smelly mutts with me and one of them I know from 15 years ago and I know her father is looking for her and myself. Just what I need but she needs to be dealt with because she is a loose tie. As for the boy I just simply want some ransom for him so I can kill all of these beasts and then I can rule the world. I paced in my office thinking of ways to kill Isabelle when my leading officer comes in to my office. "Ma'am she keeps fighting us and head butting us. What do we do?"

"Put her to sleep and tie her up to a chair you nincompoop."

"Yes Empress Amaya sorry for bothering you."

"Its fine now go." After that I was alone in my office well not completely. "What do you want? It isn't time for you yet."

"I know but my mother and I are getting restless to see her again. You know it has been 15 years." he said in a humored tone.

"I know now go wait for the orders." He went to go out of my office but right when he opened the door my leading officer was standing there. "What is it?"

"She is ready for you three."

"Well looks like it's time isn't it my dear Amaya. See you there May." he said as he left to go get his mother. I headed to where Isabelle was being held at gritting my teeth and slightly stomping my heals on the gray marble floors. I hate when he gets cocky like that but I love it why do I love him he is part of them and vampire.

Isabelle's POV

I woke up to a guy and a woman standing in front of me smirking. The guy looks to weigh 180 pounds and his height 6'1. His hair is spiked and blonde also his eyes are ice blue with purple near the pupils. Now the woman she has purple eyes with green mixed in and her hair is shoulder length and brown. Her height is 5'8 and her weight is 170 pounds.

"Who are you two? I have never seen you before." I said trying to get loose.

"Yes you have and our names will be mentioned in time." the mysterious guy said.

"It is no use. I mean trying to get loose every time you move the rope tightens and the wolfsbaine goes into your bloodstream more." the mysterious woman said. My eyes grew wide in realization.

"No it can't be?! You two can't be! How is it possible?!" I was knocked out again after that.